RE 72 Gear

Vanisher

Ok so I heard we wil be able to RE underworld gear next update now that only means we will be able to RE the mods and armouring etc from the drops from HM raid groups. You won't be able to RE the items you buy with Ultimate comms. So it will be awhile I think till we see some if this being successful and that's fine with me and those who are lucky to RE will make a bundle selling what they can make.

What gives you the idea you can't RE Verpine Gear?

You can currently RE both Arkanian and Black Market. What makes you think this would change for the next tier?

I second this. Why do you think you couldn't RE all 72 mods, armor, and enhancements?

They said in their patch noted that we will be able to RE underworld gear that's not verpine or any other 72 gear. It specifically states UNDERWORLD gear. So it is only the gear that drops in the ops that is classified as UNDERWORLD. You can't buy Underworld with ultimate comms.

That is why I think it's only just the underworld 72 gear because that's what bioware stated...

Edited by Vanisher

They said in their patch noted that we will be able to RE underworld gear that's not verpine or any other 72 gear. It specifically states UNDERWORLD gear. So it is only the gear that drops in the ops that is classified as UNDERWORLD. You can't buy Underworld with ultimate comms.

That is why I think it's only just the underworld 72 gear because that's what bioware stated...

*shrug*

I think you're reading too much into it.

Go look at the patch notes for 1.4 when the grade 27 gear was released. They don't say that Hazmat gear can be RE'ed for a schematic. And yet they could be.

Campaign / Black Hole could both be RE'ed

Dread Guard / Hazmat could both be RE'ed

Arkanian / Black Market could both be RE'ed

Once you rip a mod out of Verpine gear, there is no way to tell where it came from. I would expect the Verpine mods to be RE'able.

Of course, you're overlooking an even more important fact: Verpine mods and enhancements are mostly high-endurance garbage, so why would anyone want to RE them anyway?

Hmm, well it doesn't say you can't RE verpine, although I can see what you are saying. It says:

Crafting Skills

Underworld gear can now be Reverse Engineered and learned as a schematic.

Perhaps come clarification on that from BW would be in order. Although I wouldn't count on that. We may just have to wait a week for the release to find out.

Plenty of reasons. First of all, because you think they are butt ugly, doesn't make it a fact. Alternatively for Underworld, when people are geared and the guilds crafters have the mods learned, why not learn them...

I suppose.

But seeing as how these gear pieces are all readily available for comms, I would be surprised if there were any sort of market for them, unless (like the old Columi/Rakata) the shells were removed from the game at some point in the future.

Seems a bit pointless imo, unless you sold them for super cheap.