Only one player gets personal loot in flashpoints, getting real upset.

Me and my friend is doing the Shadow of Reven arc together and doing the flashpoints together. We started to relize that only I got actual personal good loot from boss battles. We noticed that these are perhaps meant as solo flashpoints and changed so my friend is group leader and starts the flashpoints. We've done four flashpoints and I've got loot on every single boss while my friend have gotten none even though the flashpoint its his flashpoint phase?

He is level 57 and im 61 if that means something. We're doint Depths of Manaan now...

Is this a bug? Im I extremly lucky or whats up?

Help would be very much appreciated.

The game evolved with different mechanics for level tiers. Different reward policies on different expansions. You may be having trouble with loot because of that.

Since you are both on different level tiers (under 60 and aboce 60), you will follow different reward progression rules.

ALSO, adapting the OLD loot rules for the NEW loot rules always leaves glitches behind. That happened recently. Remember that.

Edited by Schelos
Clarification

I am almost 100% sure if you are doing on solo mode only the instance's owner will get loot, because its "your phase" and its solo-mode. If you want your friend to get loot too, you should be doing it on veteran mode.

It’s this, the problem is that you’re doing a story mode while in group because of that your friend doesn’t get loot (its something the dev implement to avoid unintended farm). If you want to make your friend got loot as well, switch it to veteran mode.

It’s this, the problem is that you’re doing a story mode while in group because of that your friend doesn’t get loot (its something the dev implement to avoid unintended farm). If you want to make your friend got loot as well, switch it to veteran mode.

Note: Veteran mode with 2 humans and 2 companions should be easy enough. Don't be concerned about "trinity". Your "easiest" format would be 2 DPS humans and 2 healer companions, but 2 DPS humans + dps comp + healer comp may be faster. (and it helps if at least one of the DPS is melee.