Tank LF Guild

Seracles

Fully 61 modded powertech tank looking for Raiding Guild, avaliable any days and hours, have completed up to the tanks in HM DENOVA, including EV/KP Nightmare and have the titles for both. Also have over 27k hp, very close to soft cap for defensive stats. Please either send a msg to me on forums, or mail me in game to Seracles. I took a few months break and now i am rdy to play again full time. Really loooking for to running Denova HM, Getting the guild gearded and then into the new op to dominated that. Edited by Seracles
mispelled words, add something

I'm unsure which side of the fence you are on, but if you are Republic, I encourage you to check out my guild, Outer Rim Templars. We are running two Ops teams a night through most Ops, including EC HM and TFB. We are working on completion as a guild, and have been working with other guilds to nail down strats and mechanics. If you are interested, the link to our website can be found in my signature.

Thank you and I hope you consider ORT.

-Miallen

I'm unsure which side of the fence you are on, but if you are Republic, I encourage you to check out my guild, Outer Rim Templars. We are running two Ops teams a night through most Ops, including EC HM and TFB. We are working on completion as a guild, and have been working with other guilds to nail down strats and mechanics. If you are interested, the link to our website can be found in my signature.

Thank you and I hope you consider ORT.

-Miallen

He's empire bro

• 4 weeks later...
Fully 61 modded powertech tank looking for Raiding Guild, avaliable any days and hours, have completed up to the tanks in HM DENOVA, including EV/KP Nightmare and have the titles for both. Also have over 27k hp, very close to soft cap for defensive stats. Please either send a msg to me on forums, or mail me in game to Seracles. I took a few months break and now i am rdy to play again full time. Really loooking for to running Denova HM, Getting the guild gearded and then into the new op to dominated that.

hey seracles, im the gm at <sith code> and we're an active and mature guild- we usually raid every night around 830pm server time. no bs, just committed to downing the toughest content with a friendly and cooperative group of people. my merc's name is mesiah and my jugg is amurica. if im not on feel free to contact any of my officers- their names are axhamm, psolid, venomsc, and zheng'qi

hope to hear from you

mesiah