Most cruel or messed up choices you could make?

MrNihulus

While I like playing as a Dark Side Sith, there are some actions that are simply monstrous like letting the Hutt Cartel bomb a civilian transport on Nar Shaddaa or killing a woman who turned out to be innocent all along during a quest in Balmorra.

Another awful thing you could do is to act horribly to Blizz or T7-01. Being mean to those companions is like kicking a puppy. Here is a video of a Dark Side Jedi Knight being a

"Warning" it will make your blood boil. Edited by MrNihulus

Killing Jaesa's parents in order to manipulate her towards the dark side, then the Sith Warrior later becoming romantically involved with her.

I think that's the most sick or twisted thing a player character can potentially do in the game. Even my dark-sided Sith Warrior had her parents sent to Dromund Kaas instead.

Somewhat O/T but it would be interesting if that choice later became important, assuming Jaesa ever returns as a companion. They should have dark-sided versions of Jaesa eventually attempt to kill the Sith Warrior, if her parents were murdered. Sith apprentices usually move against their master at some point anyway, but if the SW killed her family she's got extra incentive.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

Killing Jaesa's parents in order to manipulate her towards the dark side, then the Sith Warrior later becoming romantically involved with her.

I think that's the most sick or twisted thing a player character can potentially do in the game. Even my dark-sided Sith Warrior had her parents sent to Dromund Kaas instead.

Somewhat O/T but it would be interesting if that choice later became important, assuming Jaesa ever returns as a companion. They should have dark-sided versions of Jaesa eventually attempt to kill the Sith Warrior, if her parents were murdered. Sith apprentices usually move against their master at some point anyway, but if the SW killed her family she's got extra incentive.

My Jaesa romancing DS Warrior did the same thing with her parents for basically the same reason, but Jaesa trying to kill the Wrath to avenge her parents would be out of character. DS Jaesa is twisted enough that she cares about the Sith Warrior much more than her parents. And she was already devoted enough to him or her that she refuses to betray them, even when given the chance.

With regards to the OP, besides the thing with Jaesa's parents, offhand I can remember :

- The Jedi Knight can Force Push a Voss Mystic into the maw of Sel-Makor and kill Tana Rae so that Sel-Makor survives.

- Bounty Hunters can also give a woman a bag with the severed head of her husband in it on Hutta.

- The Jedi Knight getting the Jawas on Tatooine killed is also pretty awful, especially because of how cute they are.

- On Alderaan, Sith Warriors can force General Organa to give up information on the Wilsaams by Force Choking her lover, and then kill them both anyway after she gives you the information.

- Imperial Agents can help Darth Jadus complete his plan with the eradicators, which results in hundreds of thousands of deaths, I think.

Edited by OldVengeance

In the SW storyline, there's a side quest on Dromund Kaas where you can poison the slaves' water with chemicals to inflict extreme pain on them. There's another side quest on Taris where you can infest hospital kolto tanks with the rakghoul plague. Those two still stand out in my mind as being really, really messed up.

My SW turned both of those down, as well as a few others that were totally brutal. And she took off Vette's shock collar right away because that was a messed up choice too.

Also when Vette asks for you to buy her sister's freedom at the brothel, you can tell her that her sister will have to entertain you (or the crew, depending on SW's gender) first. And then when she does, you can still refuse to buy her freedom and basically call her a tramp. Yeah, my SW didn't do that either...she just forked over the money when Vette asked.

In the SW storyline, there's a side quest on Dromund Kaas where you can poison the slaves' water with chemicals to inflict extreme pain on them. There's another side quest on Taris where you can infest hospital kolto tanks with the rakghoul plague. Those two still stand out in my mind as being really, really messed up.

Think both of those were World Quests and not class specific.

My Jaesa romancing DS Warrior did the same thing with her parents for basically the same reason, but Jaesa trying to kill the Wrath to avenge her parents would be out of character. DS Jaesa is twisted enough that she cares about the Sith Warrior much more than her parents. And she was already devoted enough to him or her that she refuses to betray them, even when given the chance.

I always got the feeling that Jaesa's power prevented her from ever getting close to her parents. Remember she can read the 'truth' about people even when that truth is very unpleasant and in her parents case while I think they did love her, they also basically viewed her as commodity for them to move into a nice cushy noble life by having her marry a noble man.

Imagine how that would affect a young girl growing up? Knowing that your parents really do see you as something to trade to better their lives?

- On Alderaan, Sith Warriors can force General Organa to give up information on the Wilsaams by Force Choking her lover, and then kill them both anyway after she gives you the information.

I am not sure whether you took a different option then I did but the best (and most twisted) option in my eyes was choking Organa's lover then after she told you the information, Killing General Organa and her aides but letting her lover live in misery :rak_03:

I am not sure whether you took a different option then I did but the best (and most twisted) option in my eyes was choking Organa's lover then after she told you the information, Killing General Organa and her aides but letting her lover live in misery :rak_03:

Yeah, you could do that too. I guess it just depends on the perspective on the issue. You can potentially kill either of them just to leave the other miserable. You could arguably make a case that any of the DS options are the most sadistic or cruel. In terms of what has the most strictly practical benefits for the Empire however, I think would probably be the "kill them all" option.

My own character actually let them live, though. I tried to play him as (mostly) a man of his word, and he saw them as unimportant and beneath him, so letting them live didn't matter.

Edited by OldVengeance

My own character actually let them live, though. I tried to play him as (mostly) a man of his word, and he saw them as unimportant and beneath him, so letting them live didn't matter.

My character is also the same regarding being a man of his word with the addition that he puts the well being of the Empire above all.

So in this case, he killed the General as she was a threat to Sith Interests on Alderran and as she did not ask that she herself be spared (she only asked that her lover was released.)

I think the Warrior takes the cake at having the potential to be the cruelest to their own side. Starting with the Grathan thing on DK, killing Jaesa's loved ones, keeping Vette in a collar and being gross about her sister if you let her out, sexually harassing Quinn and then making him make babies with you, killing all of the loyal Imperial spies on Baras' orders, killing loyal Imperial soldiers on Belsavis to get to Ekkage ... I don't remember any other story with the potential to be so mean. And then with Iokath, you can choose Empire and let Theron watch his father disown him and die and then you can immediately dump him for Quinn lol.

I remember that being a hard choice for me, there was a quite a few in the trooper class that made me think for a second.

I think ones that are the most cruel when you are or have to be mean to innocent people. Like Jaesa's parents or even to her. Or shocking poor vette for no reason.

How can anyone be mean to Blizz, he is the only reason I am trying to finish the hunter storyline and keeping the character.

Edited by LeelaSeventen

How can anyone be mean to Blizz, he is the only reason I am trying to finish the hunter storyline and keeping the character.

Blizz is cool. I'm fairly certain that if anyone tries to be mean to Blizz it results in instant and perma death. ;)

I have 2 BH's one as despicable and nasty as can be and the other full LS. Neither were mean to Blizz.

On the other hand I'm still trying to get a jedi consular to full DS and at the same time being consistent pro republic. But there are a lot of bad things they can do in the name of destroying the Empire.

When I was playing the story of KOTFE on my Dark Side inquisitor. There is this one really messed up thing you can do in which you can force HK-55 to secretly kill the innocent Exiles.

On Hutta you can also murder a father in front of his child when he refused to have his child to train as a Sith.

Edited by MrNihulus

I think romancing Nadia Grell on Consular is the biggest atrocity out there, for multiple reasons, grossly violating the Jedi code being the least important one. ;p

More seriously, I will agree that some extreme DS choices in Warrior storyline are the worst ones out there. Mostly those connected to Vette and Jaesa storylines. I remember a scene when you greet DS Jaesa on your ship and you can let her play with Vette's shock collar remote - seeing someone who was a jedi not so long ago torturing a slave for fun is super-disturbing.

Also, as Warrior you can let romanced Vette be killed by Vaylin on Odessen. The scene is brutal and some dialogue options afterwards add to the messed up vibe of it.

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

In the BH story you're given the choice to kill refugees for extra credits. I was surprised that rather than just shooting them like all of the previous bounties, it shows your hunter burning them alive. :eek:

My Sin got to kill poison and electrocute people in front of their families. Nothing like someone writhing in pain as the last time their loved ones see them. Is it LS if I kill the loved ones after that?

Also, as Warrior you can let romanced Vette be killed by Vaylin on Odessen. The scene is brutal and some dialogue options afterwards add to the messed up vibe of it.

Yeah that was brutal. Any of the deaths of romanced characters is really bad. But I think Aric Jorgan's dialogue makes it the worst. :(

• 1 month later...
In the BH story you're given the choice to kill refugees for extra credits. I was surprised that rather than just shooting them like all of the previous bounties, it shows your hunter burning them alive. :eek:

On the (ever-fruitful) topic of BH callousness: there's a bit on Alderaan where one of the nobles is annoying your employer and so he offers you double to just shoot the guy. You don't even look at him. In terms of sheer cold, casual murder, it's actually pretty chilling if you think about it. Sure, the Sith can be enormously cruel to people who get in their way, but only the hunter can go from zero to murder in a single line of conversation just for the sake of pocket change.

Although on that note: when a Sith Warrior first arrives on Dromund Kaas they're met by a messenger. You can elect to kill him, and then tell Vette it was because you're bored. Her reaction is what sells it.

May not be quite up there with some of these, but the DS option with Ensign Farn early in the Trooper story is pretty damn cold, IMO.

The poor guy clearly had to work up a lot of nerve to tell you about his corrupt CO, and idolizes you as a member of Havoc Squad and you can not only dismissively tell him to beat it but even take a bribe from the bad guy lieutenant later in the story. The icing on the cake is when you get an e-mail telling you that Farn "had an accident". Makes you feel like a real hero of the Republic.