>> [Ranked WZ Feedback]

DkSharktooth

Out of 100 ranked matches, about 10 were huttball. The majority are civil war and novare coast. Huttball needs to have it's odds of being selected increased. I have a feeling that the code to select the warzones is currently random 1-4 for warzone selection, and should have a code implemented to rotate between the warzones so that you don't play the same 2 warzones back to back to back.

Civil War: Everyone hates this map simply because it is so hard to recover from a 2:1 cap once this happens. My suggestion would be to move the side speeders to land between the red warzone buff and the warzone medpac. This will allow for more node capture exchanges. As it stands now, in order to flip a node against a really good team, you have to send your entire team there and leave your 1 base ungaurded to have a chance of flipping.

Edited by DkSharktooth

I actually like Civil War, more than Huttball.. but its personal taste, not really an opinion, just as the OP is making their own opinion about these Warzones. It's ok saying 'most people' but the problem is you don't speak for me, or anyone else, unless they have stated their opinions themselves.

Not nit picking, just wanted to make this more clear that, not 'everyone' even likes Huttball either. In all honesty I would have put Voidstar down as being the worst WZ any day, I hate the bridges, and I hate the doors. :D

I have been experiencing a lack of huttball as well. I have a feeling it is due to the fact that if we got huttball a lot, our teams comm generation would be way out of wack. 140 comms for a 3-4 min win is a lot.

Out of 100 ranked matches, about 10 were huttball. The majority are civil war and novare coast. Huttball needs to have it's odds of being selected increased. I have a feeling that the code to select the warzones is currently random 1-4 for warzone selection, and should have a code implemented to rotate between the warzones so that you don't play the same 2 warzones back to back to back.

Civil War: Everyone hates this map simply because it is so hard to recover from a 2:1 cap once this happens. My suggestion would be to move the side speeders to land between the red warzone buff and the warzone medpac. This will allow for more node capture exchanges. As it stands now, in order to flip a node against a really good team, you have to send your entire team there and leave your 1 base ungaurded to have a chance of flipping.

I wholeheartedly agree. Civil War should be removed from RWZ. The game is essentially over once 2 nodes are capped. A good team will never let you recover from a 2:1 and it is not that hard to do so either.

Edited by anasa