So are People in?

Yashara

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I am wondering how many people are just attempting to get in without seeing an email.

*cough* not me I am more patient then that

Anyways brb gotta try log in again!

I did, and I got in at 4:05am PST. Got the email at 4:15am PST. :D

But then, I preordered within the first couple minutes of preorders being opened, and was pretty sure I'd get in first wave.

I reserved all my names I wanted, and found out that the naming rules are rather... erm... lax.

I mean you can be Jango the bounty hunter. C'mon, really? ( I reserved a couple names on my server so I just wouldn't have to see them running around :rolleyes:)

Anyways, time for some sleep, then work, then play.

Edited by Solthar

i heard it was the first week get in on the first day but after that not much was known

Nah I've read quite a few comments on the TOR facebook page, a lot of people who pre-ordered on the 21st are still waiting.

I redeemed on the 24th, so yeah, waiting too.

i redeemed 08.06.2011

i was hoping id get in at least by tomorrow. But will prob have to wait till the 15th.

wats this about them trying to get everyone in by today? doubtful, but that would be awesome.

I thought id get in the first day since it was advertised as 7 days early access when i preordered. stayed up for nothin like everyone else lol.