Apparently some of the recently banned exploiters are back in the game

Deshiel

Haven't seen the black dyes cheap yet, but have seen the same char names (wether it is the same or not, we won't know, unless people had them friended) But the people that were selling the mass amounts of chance cubes are selling them again, and also the dyes, just not enmasse or cheap .

Is considered exploit buying cheaper from NPCs and selling for high prices on GTN?

No but multiplying packs via glitch/bug is.

And yes, some of them are unbanned on their original accounts, one of the formerly banned claims he talked with Musco and got unbanned after that. While some ppl who admited their mistake and asked for a lesser bans, didnt get unbanned at all.

I just wonder, why kissbutts got unbanned, while other ppl who did the same crime are still perma banned?

Where's justice in that?

Server is Darth Malgus if anyone is wondering.

Edited by DzastinBiberi

And yes, some of them are unbanned on their original accounts, one of the formerly banned claims he talked with Musco and got unbanned after that. While some ppl who admited their mistake and asked for a lesser bans, didnt get unbanned at all.

I just wonder, why kissbutts got unbanned, while other ppl who did the same crime are still perma banned?

Where's justice in that?

Yep this is essentialy how I found out about it aswel

Edited by Deshiel
grammar check

Where's justice in that?

typical ******** from these guys, how many cheaters and exploiters have been banned then allowed back in, only to do the same **** again? wether it's this or ranked, or other exploits. Not just darth mlgus, but the other servers too. They knew what they were doing is wrong, they should not be allowed back in, accounts should have been permanetly gone.

typical ******** from these guys, how many cheaters and exploiters have been banned then allowed back in, only to do the same **** again? wether it's this or ranked, or other exploits. Not just darth mlgus, but the other servers too. They knew what they were doing is wrong, they should not be allowed back in, accounts should have been permanetly gone.

Giving second chances is a noble and just thing and everyone should have the chance to have them, so I'll have to disagree with you on that part.However If a person goes and does it again then yeah, you had your lesson, your chance and you squandered it, you can go.

But as the other guy has noted this second chance thing doesn't seem to be distributed equally and that is the true concern I have in this topic

Edited by Deshiel

But as the other guy has noted this second chance thing doesn't seem to be distributed equally and that is the true concern I have in this topic

Unless someone has direct information from BW about the circumstances of anyone's ban or un-ban, any talk about fairness etc, is pure speculation.

Giving second chances is a noble and just thing and everyone should have the chance to have them, so I'll have to disagree with you on that part.However If a person goes and does it again then yeah, you had your lesson, your chance and you squandered it, you can go.

If the person deliberately performed the same action willingly, multiple times over the span of many months, they do not deserve exemption from punishment. They already had multiple second chances.

Every time they performed the exploit, knowing it was a clear exploit, they had a chance to do the right thing. Pretending they're somehow sorry ONLY after being punished is hypocritical. Of course they're not going to do it again, the exploit is gone.

Well giving second chances to ppl is ok imo if those have no priors. i know for a couple ppl on malgus server who were banned in last few months couple times due to harassment , trash talking , win trading and exploiting.

And most of them also got "permaban" last round. But funny thing is all are unbanned atm... ok some stuff might be stripped from their accounts. And i know for a fact that E. Musco gave most of them stay of execution. Even PM him bout this **** and as always no reply...

but then again blackmailing devs is always a good thing....

here is an example :

unknown.png

Edited by DonPIcco