Bioware - do the right thing. Roll back the servers.

AirshipGirl

Please Bioware, roll-back the servers to pre-1.1 - it is hurting the game and will drive even more players away. The Illum valor exploit is way out of control. The server imbalances are another thing that also needs addressed. Then with the new AA I am seeing major lag now and my FPS has gone from over 60fps down to 25fps. Something you did has broken the game.

I forced enabled AA x16 prior to your 1.1 patch and my machine ran fine. Now it is working extremely hard and the lag hits when I am fighting. Your game ran fine before but now it is almost unplayable.

Please roll-back patch 1.1 - please.

It's not really exploiting. It's being played the way it was unintentionally intended to be played. The mechanics are there and being used, but what Bioware didn't account for was such a lopsided fight. On my server, it's been pretty even and a blast fighting outside the bases.

But there's no reason to ban here, Just roll back the Valor when a fix comes out and all is done. Nothing more than an exhaustion zone for the opposite faction within the base walls is needed. Put the turrets in the entrances, make them on a 5 minute spawn timer, Done.

Edited by saborw

Quoted but fixed. Exploiters should be gotten rid of permanently, period. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

This. Force them to relevel after buying it again (if mommy will buy for them a second time that is). 9/10 of them skip as much content as possible to get to 50 ASAP so they can begin the griefing and bragging rights strutting anyway...because they honestly have no sense of self-esteem or something outside of an imaginary playworld rendered on a monitor. Then, after skipping all kinds of content on the way to 50, they complain there's no content. People who would exploit the ilum thing will talk a big game about their "mad pvp skillz" etc even though they came by the ranks etc through a lame exploit. What we need is some "mad slapdown skillz" from Bioware. Shwo you've got the chops to send the message about exploits and cheats loud and clear from the get-go and it will hopefully get a good chunk of the little turds to ragequit.

This. Force them to relevel after buying it again (if mommy will buy for them a second time that is). 9/10 of them skip as much content as possible to get to 50 ASAP so they can begin the griefing and bragging rights strutting anyway...because they honestly have no sense of self-esteem or something outside of an imaginary playworld rendered on a monitor. Then, after skipping all kinds of content on the way to 50, they complain there's no content. People who would exploit the ilum thing will talk a big game about their "mad pvp skillz" etc even though they came by the ranks etc through a lame exploit. What we need is some "mad slapdown skillz" from Bioware. Shwo you've got the chops to send the message about exploits and cheats loud and clear from the get-go and it will hopefully get a good chunk of the little turds to ragequit.

^^^^^ This says it all!!

Hear, hear

After checking the PvP forums, I believe that the rumors of exploiting are just that, rumors.

It seems that everybody was successfully trolled. The turrets don't grant valor and the claims of 2k valor a minute are completely false.

HUGE blanket statement that links 3 disperate groups of people who have little interconnectivity.

Cheaters =/= People who level faster than you =/= forum whiners.

they have time and people to close the official 1.1 Ilum thread which the devs started and "clean" it up but they cant give us a SINGLE answer other than we are looking into it BS they have been feeding out in TWO generic posts the last 4-5 hours

Please Bioware, roll-back the servers to pre-1.1 - it is hurting the game and will drive even more players away. The Illum valor exploit is way out of control. The server imbalances are another thing that also needs addressed. Then with the new AA I am seeing major lag now and my FPS has gone from over 60fps down to 25fps. Something you did has broken the game.

I forced enabled AA x16 prior to your 1.1 patch and my machine ran fine. Now it is working extremely hard and the lag hits when I am fighting. Your game ran fine before but now it is almost unplayable.

Please roll-back patch 1.1 - please.

I have a better idea. Only roll back players that have participated in the problems on Illum. Leave the rest of us alone. I haven't been anywhere near a PvP battleground since the patch was introduced and don't think it's fair of you to suggest that my efforts today go up in smoke because of the exploits of others.

Don't punish players that are behaving in your efforts to tag exploiters.

I have a better idea. Only roll back players that have participated in the problems on Illum. Leave the rest of us alone. I haven't been anywhere near a PvP battleground since the patch was introduced and don't think it's fair of you to suggest that my efforts today go up in smoke because of the exploits of others.

Don't punish players that are behaving in your efforts to tag exploiters.

I can agree to this. But I am not sure Bioware can do such a thing. I think if Bioware fails to address this issue it is going to just outright kill this game. Have you seen this video?

http://www.twitch.tv/skrigg

If Bioware doesn't stop this and soon it will seriously hurt this game.

Will they lose more subs with a rollback or not doing one? Probably by doing next to nothing like the credit exploit, others. People need to feel like they are playing on an even field, if one group can cheat and basically get away with it, honest players have no reason to stick around.

So what will Bioware do?

After checking the PvP forums, I believe that the rumors of exploiting are just that, rumors.

It seems that everybody was successfully trolled. The turrets don't grant valor and the claims of 2k valor a minute are completely false.

Yup, heard the same thing, everything is working fine and as intended.

But there will always be people crying that the sky is falling.

I can agree to this. But I am not sure Bioware can do such a thing. I think if Bioware fails to address this issue it is going to just outright kill this game. Have you seen this video?

http://www.twitch.tv/skrigg

If Bioware doesn't stop this and soon it will seriously hurt this game.

Almost 16k people watching dead dude and masses of exploiters. Haha.

Yup, heard the same thing, everything is working fine and as intended.

But there will always be people crying that the sky is falling.

Besides the Illum thing, what about the performance issues that came with 1.1? My computer ran fine before the patch and now it is not. Do not tell me it is my computer either. I was running this game in 1920x1200 with full shadows and 16x AA. Now suddenly it is not. Something in this patch messed with performance.

Signed, and the exploiters should get banned for a day.

Are you dumb? Bioware implemented world PvP on ilum because the "king of the hill" system they originally went with didnt "work as intended". So with your logic, anybody who used the original KotH system to boost their champion bags should have all their champion gear and credits earned from the daily revoked. How is it anybody's fault that Bioware didnt think about the faction imbalance on servers? Grow up

HUGE blanket statement that links 3 disperate groups of people who have little interconnectivity.

Cheaters =/= People who level faster than you =/= forum whiners.

This is a comment that applies to pretty much everyone and anyone who posts here, myself included.

I don't cheat and I'm a slow leveler. My husband will attest to my love of QQ, however.

people should really check the customer service threads before they post things thinking they know all.

hundreds of players cannot play because of biowares second rate launcher. there are also client crashes/visual bugs.

this was not a successful launch, and it is not working as intended.