Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

My name is Curoda, and I feel that I'd be a good addition to your staff as a Biochemical engineer. I'd be a good addition to that division because I've got a reputation for getting things done at any costs, by any means necessary. I've been a smuggler for the last ten years, all to support my twin brother's medical bills, so I've got a huge interest in medicine. My brother got radiation toxicity a few years back, and died a few months ago, and I feel medical science could have saved him had there a few more advances in toxicity treatments.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

First off, I manged to get my ship back from a scumbag named Skavak. I lied to, cheated, stole from and killed anyone who got in my way. That ship has a lot of value to me; its the same ship my brother and I bought a decade ago, and I've been using it ever since to get the money I needed for my brother's treatments.

Second is finding Nok Drayen's treasure. I was hounded by Skavak the whole way, but despite his efforts to hinder my progress, I managed to get all parts I needed for my ship to make the trip and retrieve the treasure.

Finally, I took the Voidwolf. The Voidwolf was a dangerous man who threatened the entire underworld. Taking him down allows for the continued free trade around the galaxy!

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I am willing to get what needs to be done by any means necessary. Working for Rogun the Butcher, and later Darmas Pollaran, and Senator Dodonna, I'm willing to take any measures to get the job done.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I've got a strong moral compass, but I'm willing to get my hands dirty. I may regret something later, but if I can help people by doing something questionable, I'd rather have nightmares over what I've done than regret not doing something that I could have done better than others.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

After what happened to my brother Arwen and the reactor that we were hauling, I've learned to make sure things are locked down, shielded, and all around secured before I go anywhere. After he got radiation toxicity from that leaky and unshielded reactor we delivered to Uphrades, I make sure that anything I do is done right, not fast.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Czerka security officer

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Well my name is brad and I am an accomplished bounty hunter who was born and raised in dromund kaas, and at the age of 16 i started to train to become a bounty hunter working odd jobs in kaas untill eventually I got a call from no other than nem ro the Hutt himself saying that he wanted me to do some work for him over in hutta. after a while he granted me a sponsorship into the great hunt for all of my hard work there. Now I am currently competing in the great hunt, and I want to be apart of czerka because I know a lot about the company and half always wanted to work with czerka, and would love to be a security officer.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

My three accomplishments that I am most proud. Well number 1 obviously has to be becoming a bounty hunter, it is what I have always wanted to do with my life. Number 2 has to be making it in the great hunt, every bounty hunters dream is to someday make it into the great hunt, and I have just recently made it and am so proud to be competing with some of the most elite bount hunters in the galaxy. Finally number 3 has to be getting my first spaceship I have always wanted to have my very own ship and now I am currently in possession of one and it is just great.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Yes I would say I would do whatever it takes to be successful, and not only can I say that but I can back it up because I work hard to get where I am today, and enjoying every second of it, however I am not just sitting around taking it easy I am currently competing to win the great hunt.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I will say this anything you ask me to do, you better believe it is going to be done, and I won't quit until the task is complete.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would be there on the job and save my cocktails and snacks for later, and stay until the problem is solved.

Edited by cataclysmkerr
Everything is compiled together wanted to make it easier to read

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

position- security officer

i have a strong moral compass but i do whatever it takes if it stops me from failing

1: I am a strong goal orientated person who do whatever it takes to complete his task at hand , and joining czerka i think not only i could benefit greatly but czerka too

2: stopped planet tython from being over run with monsters while still in training

exposed and defeated a traitor to the rebel alliance while bring order back to alderon

saved the planet tython from destruction

3: i did what was right and what was necessary and did not take failure as an option

4:i have a strong moral compass but i do whatever it takes if it stops me from failing

5: i would subdue the "experiment" as fast and by any means possible then file a report to get some more suitable confinement and security in place then enjoy some complimentary cocktails and snacks to celebrate a job well done

CZ-198 Application

Name is Moniella Voltrician. Umm, what can I say…My half brother Saa’Kwa is a Sith Lord, he killed my father,

when he found out he cheated on his mother. I’ve been chasing him since. I’m a Jedi Knight myself, sort of.

You see I really don’t care to be a part of the Czerka family, but I am at wits end. The order…well let’s say the

order is keeping me at a distance. They are not too keen on the way I do things. So, now I’m just lookin’ for the

right job for the right amount of credits. Also, I would love to use your resources to find my brother.

-Was able to locate all Datacrons in the galaxy of the known worlds.

-Acquired many titles across the Galaxy and revered by many people Voss, Makeb, The Gree, even the Cartel, and many more. But the order, why can’t they see what I’ve done and give me the title I deserve.

-Have been considered an asset in any flashpoint or operation I have taken part of.

How else can you succeed? My philosophy is you can’t progress unless you are willing to give your all. Your all is the key, you must flirt with both sides of the force to truly understand the force. You must be, not just willing, but eager to do what it is necessary to accomplish your goals.

Morals are a mere fabrication of someone’s personal belief. Two different people could do the same deed, but their reasoning would be totally different.

What better way to test out your new lightsaber if it isn’t on experiments? :)

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be part of the Czerka family?

Greetings! I am a Jedi Master and a Jedi Shadow! I have dealt with proud members of Czerka in the past and I have always though that they have good work so I think that the Jedi and the Republic should support Czerka in their goals! I would like to start by applying to work for Czerka to help them! I think I would be perfect for the part of Biochemical Engineer and I will explain why below.

At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I would say that my biggest accomplishments have been..... going to the lost Czerka research ship The Theoretika. There, I found out what had happened to the ship, and was even confronted by one of Czerka's marvelous experiments, Specimen Gamma 19. Sadly the creature had to be defeated but I was astounded at the skill it took Czerka to create such a creature. I have reached the maximum in Biochem, a good reason why I feel Biochemical Engineer will allow me to fill my role to Czerka best! With being at the maximum in Biochem, I can create implants, stimulants, medpacks and many more devices and with extensive devices, I could probably make even more special things. Another achievement, and I feel Czerka will appreciate this one, is that I defeated a strange entity that had attacked Czerka officials on Tatooine. The strange entity had turned Czerka's proud members into it's servants so I had defeated the entity and preserved the facility.

How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I do feel that I indeed am willing to do whatever it takes to succeed. I still follow the light side and I try to save as many lives as possible, but I will do whatever it takes for the greater good of the Galaxy.

Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Well I do have a moral compass that I stick to dearly. However, I feel Czerka will be pleased to hear that my moral compass seems to go very well with how Czerka goes about it's work! As for would I do something "questionable" I would say it would depend on what it is, but more than likely, yes I would do it.

You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

First, I would think if my esteemed colleague is close by but still gone. If he is close enough, and the experiment is breaking out at a slow rate, I would contact him since it is his experiment and he would know best what to do. However, if he is unreachable, or if the experiment is escaping at an alarming rate, I would spring into action immediately and without hesitation. I would first see if I could reactivate containment measures. We do not want an experiment to needlessly go to waste when maybe it can just be re contained. However if even that does not work out, I would pull out my double bladed black-green lightsaber (which I am a master at wielding) and would use it to remove the experiment's threat from Czerka.

So hopefully the proud members of Czerka can see that I have respected and admired Czerka for a long time, and I feel that as a Jedi, I would be remiss to pass up such an opportunity to help encourage a future alliance of some sort with the Republic and Czerka, and I promise to give Czerka my time, effort, and loyalty should they accept my application. Thank you.

Applying for: Droid Technician or Research Contributor; my skills are in both Droid Advanced AI systems and weaponry. Primarily I've been focused on researching new weapons that could be deployed on Mobile droid platforms for a variety of uses as outlined below.

Due to previous commitments I was unable to apply to Czerka until now, however it's a well known fact that Czerka is on the front lines of cutting edge technology and pushing the bounds of scientific research. That's the field I choose to pursue and have been involved with for a vast majority of my life.

DSIC - The Droid-Sentient Interface Controller was a device I recently Helped to design which would allow for a Droid owner to interface with their droid for both Remote viewing and direct control. This Device was deemed "Troublesome" by the Republic and the research was shut down. However progress has been promising in terms of stability and usefulness.

Republic High command requested that I research a means of Disrupting Force Sensitive powers. This research took the form of an energy type and wavelength that would break the resonance between force-user and Midichlorians. Testing unfortunately never took place as the republic senate deemed it too dangerous for their Jedi friends should the weapon fall into the hands of the sith. Personal and private research for this device has continued however and presently looking for... Backing to see it turn to large scale deployment.

During the time of the Rakghoul outbreak, I assisted several worlds in Developing an advanced containment system which could not only contain large groups of rakghouls, but using a certain sonic wavelength, force the beats to turn on each other and wipe themselves out. Unfortunately this research was never fully completed before the Rakghoul outbreak reached the world in which it was planned for Deployment and large scale testing, however it is viable technology that may one day help worlds such as Taris resolve it's Rakghoul issues.

There were moments where these pieces of research required... Distasteful testing... however the needs of the many require science to do what's needed to secure the technology to solve the galaxies problems. If that requires, on occasion Human or Animal testing, then that is how the research must proceed.

Morality is for Jedi. Scientists and researchers cannot be dissuaded by the teachings of some ancient order of monks. Science must progress in an ever turbulent struggle to see completion. We do what is required for the good of all, even if that means making questionable choices

I wouldn't. I'd watch it play out, gather Data and results from my competitions work, and expand on that. In the case of a volatile situation, develop a new means to not only deal with similar situations, but also improve on their work to ensure it would not happen a second time. It was their carelessness and miscalculation that allowed the creation to break free in the first place. I'll just not repeat that same mistake.

CZ-198 Application

Greetings Czerka Coroporation, I am Darth Noxturna Aeterna. Please accept my application for Biochemical Engineer and/or Organism Handler.

1. I've always wanted to contribute my strength, force abilities, and ability to lead a team to accomplishing huge goals. Czerka is a company that can enable me to do just that as your desire to build bigger and better machinery to improve the galaxy coincides with a Sith's constant desire for self improvement. I believe Czerka is a company that can help a Sith Lord improve themselves and a Sith Lord can help Czerka grow and improve its productions as well as... eliminate competitors.

2. I've achieved so many goals... it's hard to keep track. Being a Sith Lord, I pride myself on what I've accomplished. My top 3 would be:

1. Securing my place as the Emperor's Wrath
  2. Destroying Kephess' holding on Denova
  3. Securing Darvannis for the Empire

3. Some of those things are confidential, but I can give some details. To put it mildly, I am willing to do anything and take care of anyone in order to achieve my goals. I've used many things including strongly encouraging people to do what I want, harsh methods to obtain information, and removing undesirables should they choose to stand in my way. These abilities can and will be channelled towards helping Czerka achieve their goals.

4. Morality? That's for the Jedi. I suppose my moral compass is the Sith code... but that in no means gets in the way of me accomplishing my goals. In fact, I'd say it ensures I cast morality aside in order to achieve what I want to achieve.

5. If my companions were with me, I'd send them all to take care of the issue. If I was alone, I'd simply force choke the experiment as punishment for my colleagues incompetence and then tell said colleague to learn to keep track of their experiments better. Either way, I'd be off to the party without a second thought.

Edited by vadess

CZ-198 Application

I want to be a part of Czerka because I want to help the science community and develop a powerful future

three accomplishments would be one working on a new machine that analyzes, scans, and fixes any model droid if they're damaged. the second achievement is building a new model astromech called a6-01 who has been helping me and my crew of workers for many cycles. the third is that I developed an advanced serum for the rakghoul disease that makes the patient immune to obtaining the disease again.

I would say I would do what ever it takes because obtaining these achievements can help the galaxy move to a more technological future.

I believe that I will stay on task as long as its no a personal matter that is urgent.

I would try to do my best to stop any threat and detain the experiment or target

CZ-198 Application

My name is Major Suriaya Versai of the Galactic Army of the Republic; commanding officer of Special FOrces Infantry unit, Havoc Squad. I have extensive combat experience over the past decade of service and I feel my skills as a security chief would be an invaluable asset Czerka cannot afford to overlook.

As a soldier of the Republic I have been decorated with a variety of commendations and have received near every medal commissioned within the military at least once. In my career I destroyed the Guantlet superweapon, annihilated the Imperial controlled Bastion of Correlia, and liberated the fields of Illum and Makeb. Whatever the OP I wasn't trained to do it, I was trained to excel.

As a Special Forces officer I command a team of the brightest, the toughest, and the deadliest warriors in the Republic. Alongside my Executive Officer, Captain Elara Dorne and the members of Havoc Squad we have never failed a mission. We take no prisoners and never leave a job half finished - whatever the cost. Most importantly, we appreciate the value of discretion. Make no mistake, I may be a commando assault specialist, but sensitive OPs are a can do. I ask only the need to know questions and give the most direct answers.

It is my duty to do what is needed of me. As an officer, there are many times in my career where I am given a direct order that may fall into what I call "morally ambiguous". I must remind myself that I was not trained for my opinion, only for my skill. I do what is best for the cause, what strengthens the whole, what wins the war. I do not question my judgment so long as it accomplishes my objectives, so do the warriors under my command. No soldier should be honored for doing what is expected of them, Havoc Squad lives by that every day.

There is no time for rest when there is danger on the horizon. I stop what I am doing and alert the others before proceeding. I make sure to contain the situation by the greatest means I can afford and prevent the danger from occurring. If every man does what is expected of him under my supervision, Czerka will be the beacon of safety and security in the galaxy.

CZ-198 Application

As a Bounty Hunter, I always strive to better myself and my reputation standings with my potential allies. Czerka being a manufacturer of Weapons and Armor would make for a valuable ally.

I'm an Honorary Containment Officer for the Rakghoul outbreaks on both Kaon and Tatooine.

I'm a High Grade Armstech and Connoisseur of Weapons.

I'm a decorated Imperial War Hero and personally responsible for The Conquest of Corellia.

My missions have no room for error or failure, as such I always accomplish the mission; whatever it takes.

In my line of work, Morality gets in the way of good business and potential bonuses.

I isolate the experiment in it's cage or a separate room while I consult the Colleague on the best Course of Action. Being either Disposal of the subject or subduing for further containment.

Security Officer: Completion of Class Seven psychological profile required. Applicants with abundant conflict experience will receive priority consideration

I believe that I make an excellent candidate for the position but am also the right person for the job not being afraid of any type and form of enemy that comes my way. I am well able to handle any situation no matter what it may be or what it may hold. The reason I wish to be a part of the Czerka family is do to my travels and workings with many employers I’ve grown rather tiresome of it. It no longer holds the same joy and value where I can really put my skills to the test and of actual use. I feel that with Czerka I am able to do just that and not only benefit from working with Czerka but able to help them benefit from my abilities as well as my work

Three accomplishments that I am proud of or proud to have accomplished would be

A. Having brought down the Republic’s strongholds on Belsalvis and aiding the empire in securing the planet

B. Having defeated the jedi grandmaster on Corellia and helping the empire gain foothold of Corellia into its grasp

C. Aiding the empire in the conquest of Makeb and defeating the Archon with his armies in the process

I would say that I will do whatever it takes to get success for that’s what I’ve done my whole time as a bounty hunter. Not only will I not give up but I will find another way to getting the job done as I am told no matter the distance. I have done this when I was accomplishing my accomplishments and do it still do so to date.

I’d say my moral compass is just right and it would not get in the way of my job. I’ve done what has been wanted and needed whether it was taking a life or lives and as for questionable jobs, as long as I’m being paid for the job and the pay is good I’ll do them regardless of what job it may be or whatever the risks are but the job will be done and if the pay is worth the risk then consider the job done

I would bring this up with my colleague and ensure he has it under control and to properly confine it. If he fails to do so I will notify other employees as well as other security members of the situation before bringing this up to those in charge for the safety of all other personal is important because all of the lives working to ensure Czerka improves are a great value to the corporation where as a rougue and or deadly experiment will only cause problems and bring Czerka down. If all else fails or cannot be done then the only option left would be to destroy the experiment

CZ-198 Application

I am a natural at understanding and discovering how things work all the way to a sub atomic level and believe in the advancement of science and technology at any cost.

1) As a former stims and spice abuser I have been able to kick the habit completely.

2) I can take apart and rebuild (with out the use of the force) any weapon, machine and chemical compound including lightsabers in less than a galactic week (5 days or less).

3) I can talk a toydarian out of his own teeth.

I put my mind to something and it just comes naturally I really cant explain it, also I just know how to approach beings.

As long as I benefit monetarily, materially or status wise I'm willing to step on a few toes.... or necks.

Shoot to kill. Carry on with the revelry.

CZ-198 Application

Security Officer: Completion of Class Seven psychological profile required. Applicants with abundant conflict experience will receive priority consideration.

1.First of all my name is Nådria Andysev. Im a Mandalorian. i believe i could be an exemplary security officer. i know my way around a blaster. and i dont believe anything could come past me.

2. i managed to win The Great Hunt and receive the title: Grand champion of the great hunt. I killed Jedi Master Jun Seros on Corellia. And last i took down Darth Malgus(the betrayar).

3. No matter what i go through everything to achieve victory!

4. In my whole life as a bounty hunter ive never thought twice about anything.

5. i look through every opportunity i have, and if needed my blaster comes out.

Edited by PokeSaro
pressed enter before finishing

Profile: Security Officer: Completion of Class Seven psychological profile required. Applicants with abundant conflict experience will receive priority consideration.

Name: Catenatus

Date of birth: [CLASSIFIED]

Names Catenatus. Most widely known as Darth Nox. You should be grateful I am even letting you live through this introduction. I am the strength of the Empire and the seeker of Knowledge. Although being highly trained in the force I am but a shadow. A shadow in the night, that stalks my enemies and brings them down in cold blood. Why am I joining you? Because that is my will.

Asking a Darth about his accomplishments is simmilar to not knowing what they are capable of. Not many people can even become Lords in here, where most of your life is a battle. A battle fought not only with your enemies, but also with your allies, since power is the only thing that matters.

Surviving the Academy, spilling blood of my master and becoming a Darth in the end was one thing - destroying Makeb forces was the other. With all the people dying there from my blade you can easily say that I heard people screaming for mercy. I heard people calling for their relatives to no end. I heard the final grasp of death itself.

And what is a Sith without a powerbase. Having gathered a full crew of loyal professionals and legions of devoted servants I am the last power that one can think of. What would you need more appart from the power I have.

By taking what I want by force. I do not ask. If I am onto something, then its the final goal. Until it is finished, the only thing that lasts is a bloodbath without even breaking a sweat. That is the way of the Sith. What the Sith want, they take.

Considering who I am, the question is pointless.

I would probably watch what will happen, and if things get dangerous enough, I would charge into battle. There is no fun in killing something that isn't a challenge. Hmmm... well... maybe there is... Lightning is good... yess...

*Force Persuade* You want to hire me.

CZ-198 Application

Security Officer

"I speak intae thi' righ'? Wha'? Yer sayin' it's oon'? Oh! Erm..." *A cough, obviously from a woman is heard* "M' Vilinde Driiquar, o' Clan Mercea an' servin' a' a Lieutenant in tha' public' unit called Theta Company. M' a' Echani, an' ae've bee' spendin' mosta' m' life trainin' fer combat like mosta' my kin, aye? It's wha' we do, an' wha we're know fer'. M' wantin' tae join fer tha' credits honestly, m' a mercenary-type, ya ken? An' Clan Mercea i' always needin' credits to keep er' ships i' workin' condition, wae'd rather no' lose any beca' we dinnae' ave' tha' credits tae keep em' repaired."

"Sides' all tha' family cac' eh? Waell... M' one o' tha' few folks in m' Clan tha's reached the peak o' our kins martial arts, an' fer an Echani tha' amounts tae bout' 32 years o' trainin' an' allows oos' tae' reach tha' igher' echelons o' Echani society. M' proud o' ma' time servin' fer the Empire durin' tha' Great War an' all, ain't so much fer likin' ow' it ended, an' thi' time tha' Pubbies ired' me fore' tha' Imps, sae guess o' m' shootin', eh?" *The Echani woman chuckles* "An' m' proudest work i' continuin' lon' a' m' inna condition tae earn credits, ca' ae've been supply tha' Clan wit' most o' m' pay fer all tha' ood' jobs a' dae fer over twenty years, ya ken?"

"Years o' trainin', puttin' those years tae work, an' continuin' tae pu' em tae go' use. And aye, Clan Mercea are gypsies ye ken? Wae've been raised tae do wha'ver tae survive an' thrive. Iff'n ye ire' me an' pay me. yae'll ave' a loyal soldier. Echani dinnae break contracts, fer tha' cheapens our honor, ye ken?"

"HA! M' a bloody gunrunner! Ae've openly sol' spice in public' an' Imp' space. I ain't gonna murder a defenseless person, an' I dinnae dae anythin' tha'd hurt ma' Clan, bu' sides that... Yer payin' me, an' I dae wha' yer payin' me for. Simple nuff', aye?"

"Fore' o' after a' change ma' pants? Heh... Ae'd warn em in tha' very least, an iff'n it ain't gonna ge' in tha' way o' wha'ver else m' doin' ae'd prolly' offer tae elp' iff'n a' go' a wee bi' o' compensation."

((1:I speak into this, right? What? It’s on? Oh! Erm… *Coughs* I’m Vilinde Driiquar of Clan Mercea, and I’m serving as an Lieutenant in the Republic military, as part of a unit named Theta Company. I’m an Echani, and I’ve spent most of my life training in combat techniques as do most other Echani. It’s what we do, and we’ve made a name for our skills. All I really want to join for is the credits, I’m a mercenary, simple as that. My Clan always needs credits to keep its fleet running, we don’t want to lose anything or anyone because we don’t have the credits for parts.”

2:”Besides all the family ****, eh? Well… I’m one of the few folks in my Clan that has reached the peak of the Echani martial arts, and that amounted to about thirty-two years of training, and that has allowed me to reach the higher echelons of Echani society. I’m also proud of my time in service to the Empire during the Great War, despite how it eventually ended, and this time the Republic was able to get my signature first, so I’ve been shooting at the people I used to work with. Irony huh? *Chuckles* I’m most proud of my twenty years or so doing whatever job paid well, sending the credits to my Clan and family.”

3: “Years of training, by putting those years to work, and by continuing to put them to good work. And of course, Clan Mercea are gypsies. We’re raised with the beliefs we need to do whatever we can to survive, and to thrive. If I’m getting paid, I’m loyal. An Echani doesn’t break her contracts, it cheapens our honor.”

4: “HA! I’m a damn gunrunner! I’ve openly sold spice in Republic and Imperial space before! I mean, I won’t murder a defenseless person, give them a weapon at least, and I don’t do anything that’ll hurt my Clan. But… Besides that, if you’re paying me, I do what you pay me for, rather simple, hm?”

5: “Before or after I change my pants? Heh… I’d probably warn them at the very least, and as long as I don’t have orders to the contrary or that require immediate attendance, I’d likely offer to help solve the problem, as long as I was paid of course.” ))

CZ-198 Application

Two words for you, compadre…. Ninja Reflexes.

1) C-Ops XXXX. That’s “CLASSIFIED”

2) C-Ops XXXXXX. That’s “HIGHLY CLASSIFIED”

3) C-Ops XXXXXXXXX That's “OMG!:eek: I Can’t Believe I Did That CLASSIFIED“

…”Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! No No No Oh God!”…….I ‘ve heard it a thousand times, BUT the job got done, comprende?

¿What moral compass?…. I´d be having too much fun pile-driving, crane-kicking, eye-spitting and bare-knuckle bashing to notice if something is “questionable”.

Well… after a few Corellian Rum made Bantha Blasters, strange events happen… but I’m confident that by next morning I´d be wondering why there are bodies around me.

CZ-198 Application

For Droid Tech

Greetings, I am a very technical minded individual. I pride my self on the ability to fix or repair just about anything mechanical or electrical with out training it just comes naturally.

As a part of a large corporation i could get exposure to the leading titans of industry and the technology that they bring in. This would better to help me expand my technical horizons to more then just the understanding of droids and their inner workings.

a) the completion of my first droid built from the ground up with out using a predefined set of schematics.

b) Completion of a degree in Mechanical engineering from MIT

c) Construction of my first mainframe network at age 13

Absolutely i would do what ever it takes . But mainly my driving force was my curiosity of technology and the way things work and communicate worldwide.

I have a moral compass but i cant say that its strong or gives me necessarily the right path to follow... and as far as getting in my way like i said earlier i would do "WHATEVER IT TAKES" to accomplish my job regardless of the consequences.

Depending on if their research is farther along them mine, I would call the colleague and inform them of their mistakes, or take it upon my self to inform their superior of their imminent failure.

Edited by Darkhellstorm

<rp>

CZ-198 Application for Droid Technician

Greetings! I am Darik A'kazz. I was born and raised on Eriadu. I attended the Eriadu Egineering Academy and graduated with honors. My mentor recommended I apply for this position at Czerka.

1. Graduated the Eriadu Engineering Academy with honors

2. Successfully reverse engineered an HK-47 droid.

3. Developed a prototype Kolto--dispersion droid.

Hard work among other things. Of course.

While, I have my own morals, I can put them aside for the good of the company.

I would sedate the 'experiment' and notify my colleague and/or supervisors if necessary.

</rp>

CZ-198 Application

Position: Research Contributor

Despite being a dark lord of the Sith I am quite a nice guy. I'm friendly and family oriented my intellect is also on a genius level. On top of that I am a clever and inventive individual with a desire to learn all there is in our vast galaxy. I have spent extensive time explore the numerous worlds there intriguing pasts as well as much in terms of culture. Also despite my kind nature I will do anything that is required in the pursuit of knowledge even if it means the loss of a few lives the ends after all justify the means. My desire to join Czerka is driven by my lust for knowledge and power and we would both benefit from this arrangement.

My crowning achievement was most likely taking my place as a member of the Dark Council becoming Darth Imperious.

I spent much time Developing a team of the best specialists of their respective fields and making them fallow me without question despite the fact that many of them do not agree with my methodology. Including building a cult from the ground up that controls the trade of advanced technology on Nar Shada

I also stole the plans for and outfitted my ship with a unique weapon never before seen or used within the galaxy, a weapon that is capable of wiping out an entire fleet of the most advanced and powerful ships with a single fire. It's display of power was enough to gain the backing of the various Mofs within the empire to aid me in my power struggle with an ex member of the dark council.

In order to become Darth Imperious It was no small feet and entailed me learning an ancient technique long forgotten by the Sith as well as devouring the souls of ancient Sith lords which nearly lead to my death and required I learned various other techniques to ensure my survival and success making me one of the most powerful Sith the galaxy has ever seen.

To gain the support of my Team I used manipulation of events as well as the acquisition of various rare items. The building of my cult was more difficult I faked a miracle as well as took down a Sith lord who had controlled an opposing cult. I later added to my cult an organization that tried to take control of my technology trade on Nar Shada by using the force to alter their minds.

That was a simple matter of contacting my cult they had already acquired the plans I required and getting the parts I needed required obtaining the rival faction I mentioned above.

Yes I am willing to do whatever it take to accomplish my goals and the goals of my benefactor as I mentioned before the ends always justify the means.

I do have a strong moral compass however all things are acceptable in the pursuit of knowledge all things are acceptable and as I may attempt to find a better solution to adhere to my moral compass I will inevitably do whatever is required to accomplish my goals as I have always in the past.

I would use this opportunity to obtain my colleague's newest experiment as he is obviously not fit to be conducting the research I would keep it for my own experimentation after acquiring all his research material of course and should he object I would be more the willing to "convince" him to comply possibly "convincing" him to become one of my newest "employees" and I would accomplish all of this with enough time to make it back to enjoy my cocktails and snack even more likely without ever leaving thanks to my loyal operatives I have place all throughout the galaxy.

• I am a powerful Sith Sorcerer, and a member of the "Dark Council". I am currently head of Antique and Relic Research, and believe we both have knowledge and resources we can share to accomplish our goals.

1. I have taken my rightful place on the Dark Council, proving above all else, my power and will to succeed.

2. I have an apprentice Ashara, who was once a lost misguided young Jedi, and I have shown her the true path to greatness, one she learns by my side everyday.

3. I have met Revan face to face, unfortunately his years of imprisonment and torture warped his sense of reason, and was forced to....kill....a legend.

• I carefully plan each and every task I have, force and violence are not always the best course of action to achieve ones goals. Once I have accepted a task, I use everything at my disposal, contacts anything that needs to be done to complete it. I will do anything it takes to complete a task, I always have and always will, and I have never failed yet.

• I do have a strong moral compass, when it serves my purpose that is. I will do whatever it takes questionable or otherwise. No witness, no questions.

• Make sure that the experiment in properly confined and there is no danger of escape. I will also make sure to point out my colleague's foolish oversight, and make sure he does not slip up again, after all I am not his mother, here to clean up his mess.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you and your staff soon.

Knitewind

`Antique and Relic Research`

~ Dark Council Member~

CZ-198 Application

Cutting edge tech, new discoveries, and helping out the galaxy (regardless of faction). I simply live to explore and test both my wit and might against nature's finest. Always have, always will. I think I would be a good match for your security or field research teams because of my adaptability to any given situation.

Liberating Corellia from the Republic and being award the highest new honor the Empire has.

My other accomplishments are classified and black labeled so it's all kinda hush hush, but I am proud of moments like turning the tides of battles that aren't being fought and cleaning up messes that shall never be spoken of.

As I said it's a lot of black label classified ideas but a lot of misdirection, broken arms, and buring of bodies goes into what I do. Following strategic plans if I see them as good ones and occassionally undermining fools for the good of the galaxy.

What's a moral compass? ... Oh you mean that thing where people go out of their way to do the right thing? Yeah ... I have one ... about 20% of the time but if the means justifies the ends I'm all for it.

How likely are we talking here? If it's gonna be out in a matter of seconds I'm reaching for my sabers to down the thing. But if we're talking it's gonna be a while I'll make sure to clear the room as calmly as I can while munching on the delectables, subtly noting the impending threat that I will handle by any means necessarily. If people refuse to leave I'll make them leave by force to clear the area and lessen the possible casualties before this thing breaks loose and wreaks havoc on the ,for the most part, scientists that I gather specimens for or protect via high security measures.

Any other questions?

CZ-198 Application

1. I am a Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Tyranicon. I would like to serve Czerka because the boundless endeavors that Czerka delves into have always fascinated me. Ever since I was young I've had a fascination with Biochemical weapons, and advanced electronics. If I joined Czerka i would want to either be a Biochemical Engineer, or Droid Technician. (Security officer as a last resort.)

2. Well first of all I am a Darth. And not only a Darth. I am on the Dark Council, with two extremely powerful apprentices Xalek, and Ashara, I regret nothing I did to get their, and I gladly accept the title Darth Nox. The galaxy will see the wrath of the council soon enough.

Second - I was extremely, privileged to meet the famous dark lord, Darth Revan. I was at the foundry, and my sith brethren and I killed the Darth himself. I also killed his droid companion HK-47, and I got to observe his circuitry. It was an outstanding opportunity.

Third - I captured a dashade, and made him my own servant. He is now bound to me.

3. I will tell you how I got to the Dark Council. So along my whole journey, my Master, Zash, tricked me into thinking I was getting her these artifacts so we could both become immensely powerful. But really all she wanted to do was use my body as a vessel for her power. But my dashade didn't let this happen, and now my former master is in my dashades body. Then my superior, not really my master, Darth Thanaton, constantly tried kill me, to "remove the corruption." But I was stronger than he. In an ancient sith duel known as the kaggath, I slew him and took his place on the council. I was named Darth Nox for my power in the dark side, and mastery of its power.

And Yes, I would do anything I have to, to achieve success, as is the way of the sith. I will not stop for anyone if they stop me from achieving my goal.

4. No I do not have a strong moral compass. I am a master of the Dark Side, evil will always prevail. There is nothing Czerka could ask me to do that would make me second guess my actions, unless it was against the sith, because my brethren come before Czerka.

5. First of all, I would help my friend quell the situation, and observe his creation/experiment once we have it under control, and I would examine his specimen, because my Mind is ever curious. I would probably to tests, and experiments, on his subject while he, and my colleagues are enjoying snacks and cocktails, because science comes before food.

http://sigcdn.siglaunch.com/sigs/swtor/sig.php?sig_id=715937

CZ-198 Application

Security Officer: Completion of Class Seven psychological profile required. Applicants with abundant conflict experience will receive priority consideration.

I think I would be a valuable asset with original and unconventional methods and thinking.

Classified sorry, never know who's got access to this.

See above, but yes that would include whatever it takes, without wasting effort

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? I seem to have misplaced that item a while back, I would need to use the corporations compass, so no issues envisaged.

In the best way that results in me coming out in the best light whilst looking after the corporations interests.