Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Super Serious Solo Queue Starfighter Saturday on The Bastion, February 28th

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Super Serious Solo Queue Starfighter Saturday on The Bastion, February 28th

Drakkolich
02.03.2015 , 10:38 PM | #1
On February 28th from 8pm to 11pm Eastern were gathering up every good player we can muster to fight it out in a night of no holds barred action! We invite anyone and everyone to get your best ships ready and queue up Solo!

The rules are a little different this time, this is a strictly Solo Queue event. Just set up your ships and hit that Queue button on your own!

Where: The Bastion Server

When: February 28th from 8pm-11pm EST, 5pm-8pm PST

How: Put ships on your bar and Queue up Solo!

We're offering the use of our Mumble one again in case you need one to communicate with your team, just PM me thought the forums or message/mail me in-game (Drakolich Empire side) for information. I'd really like to get as many people that want to communicate into this Mumble, that way as you are paired up with different people through out the night you can simply hop into their channel and instantly chat with them during the games!

As I'm not setting up any teams or anything for this event cause it's Solo Queue only, I'm going to put in an optional list of players that are participating. You don't have to be on this list if you don't want too, it's really just to get an idea of how many people are showing up, just post below that you're coming and the name of your character and I'll put it up here. Any information you want next to your name feel free to put as well.

List of players attending
:

#1 Drakolich - I'll be streaming the whole event - I'll be on multiple characters including Drakolich/Drakolích/Drakolichsoloq
#2 Thoric
#3 Lendul
#4 Etrii
#5 Ramalina
#6 Mierin
#7 Yallias
#8 Ainola
#9 SithAce
#10 Erannov (Vonnare)
#11 Sevaerian
#12 Vexxial
#13 Siraka
#14 Nemarus (Possibly)
#15 Bugglesley
#16 Challintra
#17 Slééth/Sleethicles
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

Lendul
02.04.2015 , 08:30 AM | #2
I (Lendul) am planning on attending this one. This will be my first one. Be gentle.

nyghtrunner
02.04.2015 , 08:59 AM | #3
Planning to be there at this point. Most likely with Mierin on pub side.
Master, I marked the best escape pod for your use. I of course, will go down with the ship.
Graendahl / Semírhage : Hawkë / Mierín

Yojiro
02.04.2015 , 09:30 AM | #4
I might be able to attend at least for the first hour (GMT et al)

Add Tholric, though I can't promise anything!
The Progenitor:
Tholric, Republic Privateer / Endymíon, SIS deepcover agent

Ramalina
02.04.2015 , 09:48 AM | #5
Whoo-hoo! A time that's good for me, well, unless unexpected events interfere.

I may even have one, or even a few mastered ships by then.
"A padawan's master sets their Jedi trial, Rajivari set mine."
- Zhe Lian, Sage.

Twitch

Yojiro
02.04.2015 , 10:09 AM | #6
Also, please add Etrii to the list!
The Progenitor:
Tholric, Republic Privateer / Endymíon, SIS deepcover agent

SWCNT
02.04.2015 , 11:17 AM | #7
I'll be there

DakhathKilrathi
02.04.2015 , 12:18 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakkolich View Post
We're offering the use of our Mumble one again in case you need one to communicate with your team, just PM me thought the forums or message/mail me in-game (Drakolich Empire side) for information. I'd really like to get as many people that want to communicate into this Mumble, that way as you are paired up with different people through out the night you can simply hop into their channel and instantly chat with them during the games!
While I have nothing against the use of Mumble or other voice chat... eh. I kinda feel like that's out of place in a solo queue event. When I queue solo, I don't generally use voice. I feel as though if you're going to encourage the use of voice, there's no reason not to go all out and have groups too.

Tentative yes, but it will depend on how much I care to level up ships there ahead of time.

nyghtrunner
02.04.2015 , 12:42 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DakhathKilrathi View Post
While I have nothing against the use of Mumble or other voice chat... eh. I kinda feel like that's out of place in a solo queue event. When I queue solo, I don't generally use voice. I feel as though if you're going to encourage the use of voice, there's no reason not to go all out and have groups too.

Tentative yes, but it will depend on how much I care to level up ships there ahead of time.
Well, if you find yourself over on Bastion, and in need of a wingman, feel free to look me up as either Graendahl on imp, or Mierín on pub. I'm not over there all the time, but would be more than happy to fly with you.
Master, I marked the best escape pod for your use. I of course, will go down with the ship.
Graendahl / Semírhage : Hawkë / Mierín

Magira
02.04.2015 , 01:14 PM | #10
Ainola is excited and looking forward.
The Red Eclipse: Ynaxi, Thamari, Shakrj , Lorilee, Maedu
Guild: The Wookiees Legacy:Shockwaverider
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shockwave_Rider