Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most Active GSF Server?

Salaviir
02.22.2015 , 09:33 AM | #11
Progenitor EU is usually very lively around peak hours. Pops keep popping from around 12.00 GMT to 24.00 GMT. Jedi Covenant US seems very busy as well, but based on my (limited) experiences, it is quite unbalanced. Everybody flies Imp.

...This is completely off topic, but it isn't worth a thread of it's own.
I made a thread promoting Galactic Starfighter on "MMO" section of SomethingAwful forums. Despite Reddit, 2015 and all that, it seems to remain a pretty lively place. Threads of front page of MMO section have tens/hundreds of thousands of views. If you happen to have a SomethingAwful account, maybe drop by and say some nice sweet nothings about GSF in the thread.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=3702447
(unsure if you can view the link without an account)

Lendul
02.22.2015 , 07:22 PM | #12
I am all for increasing the GSF population. But trying to bring the Goon Squad into GSF like trying to get cancer on purpose.

RickDagles
02.23.2015 , 12:03 AM | #13
Red Eclipse is definitely the most active server. During peak hours I have seen 5 games going on at once. It has pretty consistant 5-10 minute pops from 8am-6pm eastern time. It can be a lot of fun for solo queue but probably too easy if you are in a premade.

The Harbinger is probably the second best server for pops. And there are a handful of very skilled pilots there that play on both sides.

Shadowlands, Ebon Hawk, and probably a bunch of other servers are tied for 3rd. I actually find Bastion to be one of the slowest.

JonnyRay
02.23.2015 , 09:50 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemarus View Post
I can't speak for other servers, but if you're looking for a place with a guaranteed GSF focused community, you will find it on The Ebon Hawk, Imperial side. Eclipse Squadron has over 150 characters in it. On most weeknights, we have 10-15 pilots on for the duration of the evening, constantly queuing and popping.
As a pilot on the Republic side on TEH, I would say we definitely feel it when Eclipse is hitting the queues. On the positive side, I don't remember waiting longer than about 10 minutes for a pop over the past few weeks. On the negative side, as a newbie pilot, sometimes it feels like I'm a target drone for Eclipse.

Would be nice to find something similar on the Republic side on the server. But at least I have no complaints in regards to how long it may take to get into a match.

I don't have enough gaming time these days to be trying other servers. And the action is good enough for me on the Hawk that I don't feel a need to start over somewhere else.

Nemarus
02.23.2015 , 01:44 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by JonnyRay View Post
As a pilot on the Republic side on TEH, I would say we definitely feel it when Eclipse is hitting the queues. On the positive side, I don't remember waiting longer than about 10 minutes for a pop over the past few weeks. On the negative side, as a newbie pilot, sometimes it feels like I'm a target drone for Eclipse.

Would be nice to find something similar on the Republic side on the server. But at least I have no complaints in regards to how long it may take to get into a match.

I don't have enough gaming time these days to be trying other servers. And the action is good enough for me on the Hawk that I don't feel a need to start over somewhere else.
We used to have pretty decent competition from pilots in Saberwing, but it seems less frequent these days.

That being said, Sriia and Evgeni still give us a run for our money.
Shayd / Callem / RK-4X / "Trynt" - Leader of <Eclipse Squadron>, The Ebon Hawk
http://EclipseSquadron.enjin.com Imperial GSF-focused guild

"Serve the Emperor above all others."