Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

califuberalles
12.27.2011 , 01:12 PM | #121
This just pretty much tells me that the story is not over

Alkiii
12.27.2011 , 04:02 PM | #122
For those that enjoy the "light side" choices for Sith, Ashara is a good fit. For those that like the "dark side" choices for Sith, Xalek is a good fit.

I like the variety in all honesty. Keep her the way she is please.
“When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep ... not screaming like the passengers in his car.”

lokdron
12.27.2011 , 05:38 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Alkiii View Post
For those that enjoy the "light side" choices for Sith, Ashara is a good fit. For those that like the "dark side" choices for Sith, Xalek is a good fit.

do you even know when you get xalek? He is the SI LAST companion geez you barely even get to know the bloody guy you only level with him for about 3 FREAKING LEVELS. Lets not forget say if you are sith assasin tank?

All we are asking for is the CHOICE you don't have to turn her if you don't want too thats all we are asking. All we are asking for is the choice to turn her to the dark side.

PacoX
12.27.2011 , 07:16 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Alkiii View Post

People say Ashara is very LS but Ive seen otherwise. Ive gained 100+ points picking DS options with her.

Nivlheim
12.27.2011 , 09:22 PM | #125
I totally agree. I was so dissapointed when I found out she couldn't be turned.
The weirdest part is
Spoiler
Come to the dark side, we got cookies.
Oh.. and unlimited power!

JakeLightbearer
12.27.2011 , 09:27 PM | #126
Heck, they should make all major companions influenceable (and not just the Sith Warrior's).

Aguey
12.29.2011 , 12:15 PM | #127
So i got Ashara last night and I am disappointed that it seems she does not change to the dark side. I was really looking forward to getting this companion, as the idea that i could convert a Jedi to DS seemed like fun, and the questing part on Taris was fun then the end dialogue happened

Spoiler

I truly think that having a companion that is not turned to the Dark Side is a problem for the entire SI story line; Not only that, she is the only female companion. I hope they add some changes to the story to bring more in line with the SI story it self.

There is no redemption for me, i am evil, I want my companions to be evil and if they cannot, they should die.

Thana seemed like a nice one to try and subjugate. I would like to see a story develop with her.
FU! That's my name.

_Myth_
12.29.2011 , 08:15 PM | #128
Totally agree with this thread. I got Ashara earlier tonight and i am sad to see that it is currently impossible to turn her to the Dark side. Now she just annoys the crap out of my generally Dark side SA. He does make some LS choices every now and then..but the ratio is like 400 LS compared to 5500 DS currently lol

Since she is the only romanceable companion for a male SI it is rather unfortunate in my opinion. Especially when Sith Warriors have a female companion that can be swayed to either Light or Dark,if i am not mistaken.

It feels like such a missed opportunity aswell..being able to corrupt a jedi padawan to the darkside would have fit so well into the overall vibe of a dark side SI,all the treachery and manipulation etc

I guess we cant have it all =) Perhaps this is the price Bioware is making SI's pay since we have the Chuck Norris of SWTOR in Khem Val lol

Karkais
12.29.2011 , 08:36 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Hosty View Post
I feel betrayed by the fact that we can not corrupt our own apprentice.
I am in support of this topic. Ive not even gotten Ashara yet as a companion, but I recognize the discrepancy of having an evil sith inquisitor with a jedi as companion. I guess it made sense to somebody in Bioware, but it doesnt make sense to me. The rule is: all force-sensitives must either become Sith, or die. We need to be able to convert her, and possibility of killing her should also be there.
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

sanctimonia
12.29.2011 , 09:25 PM | #130
SPOLIERS

I have found that Ashara can be a pretty naughty girl...

On Voss I chose the darkside option to bind the ghost +40 affection for Ashara

I chose to KEEP him bound after promising to release him +40 affection

I chose to free the mother mahcine on Belsavis +40 affection

I chose to kill the Voss attacking the contact on Voss +40 affection

There are numerous other occurances of me chosing the darkside option AND getting affection gain for Ashara.