K'lor'slug health not scaling...

Jesin

I leveled my L65 Slug all the way to 50 Comp... and it does just about 400 damage, 110 heals. My silly C2-N2 with level 1 comp does somewhere near 2500....

I agree, can a Dev please acknowledge this is a bug and working on being fixed, or a weird *** "Hey we should try this..." thing that was intended to make this comp useless?

I leveled my L65 Slug all the way to 50 Comp... and it does just about 400 damage, 110 heals. My silly C2-N2 with level 1 comp does somewhere near 2500....

I agree, can a Dev please acknowledge this is a bug and working on being fixed, or a weird *** "Hey we should try this..." thing that was intended to make this comp useless?

I mean it is a giant slug so I'm not sure what you were expecting... :-D but ya, hopefully they'll fix this, especially since it's from the cartel market.

I mean it is a giant slug so I'm not sure what you were expecting... :-D but ya, hopefully they'll fix this, especially since it's from the cartel market.

*especially since it's a GOLD item from the Cartel Market

Which means you got a limp slug instead of a chance for an arbiter saber or fancy mount. Which means you probably went through 50 armor boxes of the same damn crappy set to even get to that chance.

Please fix this BW, it isn't like its a normal item, hate seeing my poor slug do so poorly, setting it to tank and it died in one hit on typhon (didn't want it as tank, was just testing it)

For a market item I'm seriously surprised this hasn't even been addressed