Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Old timey clothes?

Grazkij
03.24.2014 , 03:10 AM | #1
I just want to say that as a Mercenary with full Rakata Eliminator set, I look awesome. Really, I do..
But! I would look even more awesome if I would've had the Rakata Belt and Bracers.
The problem here is that ALL pieces are modable, but the belt and bracers. I would loose about 116 Aim on each piece by swapping.
What I am suggesting is that we just update all the Rakata belts and bracers, crafted ones, to be modable!
I mean, they are already BoP so it's not like they can be sold or anything. So it's already personal use only..
Please, please, please update this so that we all have even more beautiful pieces to dress up in!

Thanks
//Reemy Adann
The Adann Legacy
Reemy 55 Mercenary, Gílamar 55 Powertech
Meruk 55 Juggernaut, Avaar 55 Sorcerer

Roron 55 Guardian

chillshock
03.24.2014 , 05:59 AM | #2
And I'd suggest putting the full Rakata sets into the CM. :P

*want's to look awesome, too*

AntarNyaus
03.24.2014 , 09:48 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Grazkij View Post
What I am suggesting is that we just update all the Rakata belts and bracers, crafted ones, to be modable!
Agreed. There is absolutely no justification for having gear that is level 50+ and is not moddable. Truth be told, since the Cartel Market form of Adaptive Armor was added to the game, I use 100% Adaptive Armor, Weapons, and Off-hands in 100% of my slots for 100% of my characters and minions. If it is not moddable, I don't even look at it to compare stats, it just goes immediately to the vendor trash pile.

Quote: Originally Posted by Grazkij View Post
I mean, they are already BoP so it's not like they can be sold or anything. So it's already personal use only..
That nonsense really needs to go to. Really, really ridiculous that there are things in the game that only the crafter can use. The BoP crafted items are nonsense. As are the (non-consumable) consumable buff items that you can only use if you have that skill maxed out.
Antar "Tonar" Nyaus, Gunslinger, The Ebon Hawk Nyaus Legacy
Republic: Antaavolur, Sage; Antaaro, Guard; Antaade, Troop; Antrajhin, Scoundrel
Empire: Antaanih, Sorc; Antaarek, Jugg; Arnot, Mara; Antaail, Snipe; Antaahin, Merc
░▒ The Army of Light (R) ░▒ Unhinged (I) ▒░

DARTHJAKA
03.24.2014 , 10:00 AM | #4
Yes put the Rakata Gear back into the game! CM most likely. (And don't make it shiny or different, but the same as the ones you removed!)

Blowwtorch
03.24.2014 , 07:03 PM | #5
I'd love the Centurion for Sorcerers, because Darth Kallous is awesome looking and the closest obtainable set in-game is the Battlemaster, which doesn't have the holographic crown.

I'd like the Battlemaster set for Vanguards as well, with the orange and black color scheme. The KDY set is really close but is missing the bandolier, the crotch armor, backpack, and of course, the color scheme.