Has the learning new schematics bug been fixed?

desricambria

As the title implies. On my operative I learned cybertec after unlearning a crew skill and have never been able to keep any schematics for earpieces I learn. I'm about to unlearn a proffession for a different character and wondering if I will run into the same problem when i learn artifice. If anyone knows if they fixed this bug please reply. If they havent can you tell me what i can look foward to not being able to keep after i log out or change zones? Thanks in advance guys.

I have had a number of RE projects in just about every craft in the last few weeks, both from schematics purchased from Crew Skills Trainers and from mission drops (such as augment schematics or various synthweaving and armormech schematics). I have had no problems with retaining any of the advanced schematics I learned from successful REs. Then again, I had none when others where supposedly having this problem. Given that this covers about 8 crafters across two different accounts, though, it seems like the waters may be safe once again.