PVP Epic Gear/Battlemaster Gear

iraqcombatvet

Bioware,

I have spent 20 days playing this game. Sheeesh long time. The point of this post, please do not make it easier to obtain Battlemaster gear. I spent such a long time leveling and earning my rank as a BM with some BM pieces that it would be super unfair for it to be made easier for people to obtain it in the future. BM gear is meant to be the best PVP gear there is. And it's supposed to be hard to earn. Its supposed to take a long time. I can understand getting rid of the luck system, but don't make it comparable to champ gear. It should take at least a month to obtain full battle master, with the new system.

Like I said, I worked hard for what I have. Don't ruin that by giving what I worked so hard for to other people for free.

The acquiring of PvP is currently on a very healthy curve.

You can save up 1000/1000 before you hit 50. You'll soon be in Full centurion while those marks are worthless to those ahead of you. The small gap between champion and BM gear flattens the curve further. What is more; it has been succefuly proven that it's worthwhile to include high-level PvE gear in your PvP set, due to diminishing returns on Expertise.

lol you worked hard for what?

When I started, I lvl'd a Guardian to 50, got bored of it at some point and leveld a shadow a couple of weeks ago.

Exactly 16 days after I hit 50 I became BM, which was 2 days ago, I'm now 5/6 from bags.

Now you say easy, I just say random, cause the scoundrel I've been doing WZs with has been about 0/23 on his current streak.

Stop acting like you worked hard for anything in this game.

It all comes down to RNG.

dude, im BM for about 3,5 - 4 weeks, rank 69.75 now, during this time ive done every possible daily/weekly and i have exacly 2 pieces of BM gear ( thats 4 bm comms in total ) . My friend is bm for about 2 weeks and have nearly full set now. Its simply amazing, you can farm gear for ages and someone with luck can get it all in few days.

Why cant we have system that you can buy gear according to yer rank? like rank 60 you can buy bracers, 62 boots, 65 legs, 68 chest etc???

Its damn frustrating and since there is nothing for pvp-ers ( no world pvp ) to do but 3 wz and lagfest on ilum i just cant find any motivation to play my main char. To play same crap wz for like 6533683 time and get no gear at all? no thanks ><

dude, im BM for about 3,5 - 4 weeks, rank 69.75 now, during this time ive done every possible daily/weekly and i have exacly 2 pieces of BM gear ( thats 4 bm comms in total ) . My friend is bm for about 2 weeks and have nearly full set now. Its simply amazing, you can farm gear for ages and someone with luck can get it all in few days.

Why cant we have system that you can buy gear according to yer rank? like rank 60 you can buy bracers, 62 boots, 65 legs, 68 chest etc???

Its damn frustrating and since there is nothing for pvp-ers ( no world pvp ) to do but 3 wz and lagfest on ilum i just cant find any motivation to play my main char. To play same crap wz for like 6533683 time and get no gear at all? no thanks ><

I agree. Like I said, remove the RNG.

But this guy is talking like he has to work harder for stuff.

More maybe, but not harder, or hard to begin with.

lol you worked hard for what?

When I started, I lvl'd a Guardian to 50, got bored of it at some point and leveld a shadow a couple of weeks ago.

Exactly 16 days after I hit 50 I became BM, which was 2 days ago, I'm now 5/6 from bags.

Now you say easy, I just say random, cause the scoundrel I've been doing WZs with has been about 0/23 on his current streak.

Stop acting like you worked hard for anything in this game.

It all comes down to RNG.

lolololololololol

It's entirely possible it'll be harder. Let's look at what we know:

- In 1.2 there will be rated Warzones.

- In 1.2 they will change the gearing system to no longer require bags and now be direct purchases from WZ/Merc and new RatedWZ commendations.

- We've heard nothing to suggest there will be a new tier of gear.

It's not a complete stretch to suggest that Champion gear will be from WZ/Merc tokens and Battlemaster will be from Rated only. Is this definitely going to be the case? Who knows. But it's certainly possible and, if so, it'll certainly be harder to gain BM gear than previously.

Each content patch has made it harder on BMs to get their weekly/daily done, after all.

1.0 Get to 50, own level 10s, shoot walkers on Ilum.

1.1 Only able to own new 50s, have to kill people or collect junk on Ilum.

1.2 Only able to own 50 premades as part of your own premade? Do [something as yet undetermined] on Ilum.

So yeah, wouldn't surprise me if it's harder for people to gear up in the future rather than easier.

It's entirely possible it'll be harder. Let's look at what we know:

- In 1.2 there will be rated Warzones.

- In 1.2 they will change the gearing system to no longer require bags and now be direct purchases from WZ/Merc and new RatedWZ commendations.

- We've heard nothing to suggest there will be a new tier of gear.

It's not a complete stretch to suggest that Champion gear will be from WZ/Merc tokens and Battlemaster will be from Rated only. Is this definitely going to be the case? Who knows. But it's certainly possible and, if so, it'll certainly be harder to gain BM gear than previously.

Each content patch has made it harder on BMs to get their weekly/daily done, after all.

1.0 Get to 50, own level 10s, shoot walkers on Ilum.

1.1 Only able to own new 50s, have to kill people or collect junk on Ilum.

1.2 Only able to own 50 premades as part of your own premade? Do [something as yet undetermined] on Ilum.

So yeah, wouldn't surprise me if it's harder for people to gear up in the future rather than easier.

Good. I hope it is harder to get BM. It makes the gear honorable. In a sense.

Good. I hope it is harder to get BM. It makes the gear honorable. In a sense.

Like I said, I worked hard for what I have. Don't ruin that by giving what I worked so hard for to other people for free.

I wasn't aware clicking buttons was hard or honorable. Odd statement coming from a combat vet...

Bioware,

I have spent 20 days playing this game.

I spent such a long time leveling and earning my rank as a BM

it's supposed to be hard to earn.

Its supposed to take a long time.

Like I said, I worked hard for what I have.

Anybody see the hypocracy?

20 days is not a long time, nor did you work hard.

If you got battlemasters in 20 days statistics and calculations show that chances are you kill traded for it or never slept.

What a JOKE.

Well i fix my summary

"I'm a noob who can't kill equally geared players, but i was lucky enough to get a BM token every single bag and am now fully geared. The problem is that people catch up with my gear as the time passes, bioware do something about it, i'm a customer, i'm the king, i'm not supposed to die or lose any fight in a game i pay for.

PS : I worked hard during 3 minutes to get this gear ! I mean come on, I deserve to win !"

Edited by Drokisannath