Queues on East Coast Servers

EricMusco

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, how long has it been now?? And you can't seem to fix this "bug"? If you're trying to get your remaining paying subs to take their money elsewhere, keep up the good work!!

Really long time, think this occurrence # 5? Lost track on that.

• Dev Post

It looks like Jedi Covenant was not playing nicely tonight. We've taken it offline and are reviewing what was happening. The other East Coast servers queues have cleared and appear to be operating normally. We'll keep you posted. Rough week...sorry about this everyone.

---Keith

It looks like Jedi Covenant was not playing nicely tonight. We've taken it offline and are reviewing what was happening. The other East Coast servers queues have cleared and appear to be operating normally. We'll keep you posted. Rough week...sorry about this everyone.

---Keith

Thanks, Keith Kanneg. Situations like this aren't fun for anyone, you guys or players. I appreciate the faster acknowledgment of problems. I remember when it used to take hours just to get acknowledgment of an issue.

Check the East Coast server hamsters. If one of them has a goatee, it's an evil twin sowing mayhem.

My guild was doing an EC HM run, and we were fighting Kephess when the server abruptly went offline. I demand compensation! I demand the next time we encounter that Kephess he be wearing a pink too-too just for comedic effect! Seriously, you guys should consider doing something like that for April Fools.

• Dev Post
My guild was doing an EC HM run, and we were fighting Kephess when the server abruptly went offline. I demand compensation! I demand the next time we encounter that Kephess he be wearing a pink too-too just for comedic effect! Seriously, you guys should consider doing something like that for April Fools.
Or made up to look like Kai Zykken!

-Keith--

Or made up to look like Kai Zykken!

-Keith--

Here is what truly happened last night to the servers, This is coming from a reliable imperial journalist by the name of Kephess... They Let Eric Musco take over the server room to give the poor guy watching the servers a covfefe break. Eric Musco got possessed by the Evil Kephess who was actually possessed by Kai Zykken!. Well as the story goes all hell broke loose when Kai Zykken let his monkey lizard out of his cage. The monkey lizard started pulling out wires looking for Kai Zykken data pad. Before Eric Musco aka the Evil Kephess aka Kai Zykken could stop his monkey lizard broke the servers the rest of the story is history... Lesson of the day never trust a Wookie with a peg leg to help find an monkey lizard that stole a data pad.. Rotfl:D

Edited by Neoforcer