Manaan stronghold anyone? (not sure where to post)

ColtNWeston

For those who have been to Manaan, and the fact we just got the Yavin temple; I would like to ask to see if we could get a Manaan stronghold, with an underwater segment.

If this feels lack luster/content, I am sorry, I was on general chat on the Bastion republic side, and we kind of bounced back ideas for the next stronghold, a lot of people liked this one

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since they announced the new stronghold I was like "What? Yavin? How boring! I want Manaan!"

However, I wouldn't want the manaan theme playing the whole time. It would be awesome to have a deco that was like a jukebox or something where you could select a variety of songs from KOTOR/KOTOR II, TOR, the Movies, etc to play in your stronghold for all to hear.

~ Eudoxia

Edited by FlavivsAetivs

Yes, yes and yes. And there should be manaan theme plaing there all the time. It brings so mach memories from original kotor...

I wouldn't mind a toggle, let those who want it have it, and those who don't, not. I think that music would paralyse me after a while. Just like the Voss music...great for about the 10 minutes before I nod off and zzzzzzz. :o

Edited by Lunafox

/signed - a Underwaterish Stronghold would be awesome.

Or maybe even a Naboo Stronghold with the Gungan underwater City as a background (just no Jar Jar)

Water = Neat

we haven't been to naboo in the (KO)TOR universe... so I doubt it... thought water = neat

I agree... but voss is soo BOORING

edit: its a mystical place... however I'm not gonna spend money there

Only Voss has the yellow-fog quests. I liked those. I know of at least three - the Pub planetary one, the Imp planetary one, and my SI had her own in her class quests. The two planetary ones seem to be the same, so you might call them just one, but the SI one is different.