STS World PVP - Hoth - Accounts threatened by GM

kiroshei

Our internal fraud team has confirmed that this is fake and we are closing this thread. Kiroshei has been actioned against accordingly. As per our forum rules, fake reports of this kind will not be tolerated. Edited by JovethGonzalez

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears that other players claiming to be from the same guild were posting and reporting similar screenshots. We have since thoroughly investigated every player from the screenshots and have found nothing in the logs that supports their claims. As a reminder, CS agents will never contact you through general chat, unless it is during a Free Weekend Pass Trial and they are assisting new players on starter planets. Thank you for your time. Edited by JovethGonzalez

Hi everyone, I just wanted to start off by apologizing to the people that brought this issue to our attention. Our investigation teams looked very carefully through logs to see if any of the reported chat had occurred but for reasons that are currently unknown, it did not appear in the initial investigation. After verification from the teams, I came on here with the information that I had at the time. However, since then, a separate internal investigation has found evidence that this did, in fact, occur and the CS agent involved will be dealt with accordingly.

Again, I apologize to anyone affected. To those players impacted by this issue, you will be receiving personal calls from our Customer Service team shortly to review the situation and receive a personal apology.

Please enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Edited by JovethGonzalez