PVP daily reward box bug

Loki_

They daily quest shows a yellow box as the reward for completing when you accept the reward for completing the daily pvp mission.

However it only ever awards a blue into your inventory, has this bug been highlighted ?

My quests show a daily reward of a blue box, and a weekly reward of a yellow. I haven't noticed if I actually get a yellow upon completing the weekly. I'll probably finish it today and so be able to double check. This is for both regs and ranked.

What iLevel are you? I'm currently 290. Maybe the daily reward is supposed to change based on what iLevel we've reach. ("Yeah, right. Keep dreaming Banderal." :p )

Also, I think just because it's a yellow box, doesn't mean the gear coming out of it is necessarily any better than a blue box. One might *think* that's the way it should work. But who knows.

[Edit: oh wait, I noticed you typed that the yellow box shows up on the **accept** reward screen for the daily. Hold on. I'll have to play a few matches to check that... :p ]

[Edit 2 : nope, my accept dialog still shows a blue.]

Edited by Banderal

What about trash tier gear in blue boxes like 80-90% of the time? Even when you are below 306 you can barely get any upgrades from them.

PvP rewards sucks in 6.0, thats plain and simple.

Edited by Glower

What about trash tier gear in blue boxes like 80-90% of the time? Even when you are below 306 you can barely get any upgrades from them.

Right, there's a whole thread about that over in general, plus bugs submitted. Bioware has been completely silent about it. :(

you get a blue grade box for winning any pvp match, you get gold grade for the daily/weekly... I dont remember it being daily too, but whatever. weekly for sure.

Either I’m really unlucky and it’s an RNG thing and everyone else is luckier than me (would not surprise me) but, I think there is a bug here too because I’ve not received one box for a win. Even when I got 19 medals in matches. The only time I got a box was from completing the dailies and then the weekly.

I actually started a thread the other day to ask if it was supposed to drop boxes because it seemed like it was a myth to me.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Right, there's a whole thread about that over in general, plus bugs submitted. Bioware has been completely silent about it. :(

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=971153&page=5

Yep, keep this thread going and on the front page, we know Eric doesn’t read the pvp forums very often

Edited by TrixxieTriss