Healers on Empire PVP

dannycarr

Just want to get an insight into how PvP is at level 50. I am currently levelling a toon on the empire and not sure if I should look at healing or dps. I have a sith Assassin as deception which I really like, but am also levelling an agent which could heal. So just want to know if there is a shortage of level 50 healers or not. I enjoy both healing and dps so for my either is going to be fun. I have a sage healer on the rep side which I like and use for pvp aswel.

Thanks

In my experience, Imp side suffered a bit from lack of healers but things have improved.

Having too many healers is still rare. 2-3 healers is optimum, any more and you will suffer from a lack of dps, unless your dps are seriously hot.

You mention you have a sin, so tankassin might be interesting. Powerful class, but I'd imagine trying to play a tank as pug without an organised group could be tricky.

Ultimately, play the class and role you enjoy, you'll be fine in normal warzones. Serious ranked might exclude certain specs (dps merc/commando, maybe DF/Lethality Sco/Ops) because they don't perform as well as other options when the opposition are organised enough to deal with them, but that's up to each ranked team.

Edited by Wainamoinen