Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic Havoc trooper armor: "TD-135 Havoc Commando Armor"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Republic Havoc trooper armor: "TD-135 Havoc Commando Armor"

MishraArtificer
05.02.2015 , 08:13 PM | #51
Here's a larger version, as the image in the OP is about the size of a postage stamp on my monitor, for some reason.

Bioware, as I mentioned in the Official Cartel Armor Wishlist thread, I'd buy this armor in a heartbeat.
Here's another, larger image, this one's from the "Hope" trailer, and features everyone's favorite Republic Supreme Commander, Jace Malcolm!
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
05.02.2015 , 08:51 PM | #52
It is so surprising that this hasn't been added to the market. WE NEED IT. WE NEED IT NOW!
Speak softly, and carry a big blaster.

Community System Lord

Kaisernick
05.03.2015 , 04:44 AM | #53

Loken_Darksoul
05.16.2015 , 01:34 AM | #54
As many posted befor, I am willing to spend 2k CC for exactly this type of Trooper Armor!

Please note: I really mean an accurate Armor as shown, with all the black / white / red pattern, helm, backpiece, boots, etc. (Oh and with that name too)

eKoKnight
09.09.2015 , 06:42 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Loken_Darksoul View Post
As many posted befor, I am willing to spend 2k CC for exactly this type of Trooper Armor!

Please note: I really mean an accurate Armor as shown, with all the black / white / red pattern, helm, backpiece, boots, etc. (Oh and with that name too)
They must of listen to what you wanted. But you forgot to mention the havoc squad symbol on it. Cause they left it out. -.-