Tyth Master Mode

Hi,

actually my team met some issues with tyth Master Mode. We saw few guild already killed him. Today i can't tell if the main issue is due to tanking or dps (maybe me i don't know) so i'm coming to you in order to get some advices. I bring some PoVs that will maybe help you.

This video is not our actual strat. Cuz atm my pt's m8 is doin the first grace and i'm takin care of the second one if there is. But this vid can maybe help you to see an issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EufZBY9GWyM&feature=youtu.be

Here is our actual strat and pov tank

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/351864380?t=02h51m22s

Thanks for your answer. Have fun.

Edited by darth_psychose

Hi,

actually my team met some issues with tyth Master Mode. We saw few guild already killed him. Today i can't tell if the main issue is due to tanking or dps (maybe me i don't know) so i'm coming to you in order to get some advices. I bring some PoVs that will maybe help you.

This video is not our actual strat. Cuz atm my pt's m8 is doin the first grace and i'm takin care of the second one if there is. But this vid can maybe help you to see an issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EufZBY9GWyM&feature=youtu.be

Here is our actual strat and pov tank

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/351864380?t=02h51m22s

Thanks for your answer. Have fun.

Tanks are doing Graces? I personally prefer to unshield Justices and collect Guardians as tank. In our group, Graces are done by one Gunslinger (mechanic) and one Vanguard (kill).

is our kill video with Tank PoV (me). If you are interested, I can also provide the PoV of the other tank. Edited by Exocor

Going off of the tank POV, only thing I'd change in that pull specifically is to kill 1 more set of adds before going into burn. You still had like 30 seconds left until enrage on that pull and you had an enrage lance and a ton of guardians destroying the tank. With that lance dead and a couple of the guardians dead (and there was an enraged justice in there too), the tank should be able to survive long enough for the dps to burn down the boss. You were also at such low stacks going into burn that killing that extra wave of adds wouldn't hurt stack management either.

Hi,

Tanks are doing Graces?

Thanks for your answer. Check your PM i sent you one.

No actually the tank (outside of inversion) is just helpin' the PT by interrupting or stunning a grace when the inversion occur in order to let the pt take the inversion and don't have damage dealt debuff. When there are two graces in a single wave, we (two PTs dps) always do : instant interrupt / jump interrupt / interrupt ASAP. So, shields will cure 6 stacks and are applied at the same time.

If you are interested, I can also provide the PoV of the other tank.

Yes of course m8 the more PoV we have the best it is.

Going off of the tank POV, only thing I'd change in that pull specifically is to kill 1 more set of adds before going into burn

Yes indeed we had the same conclusion when debriefing, thanks for confirming it.

Anyway thanks for your replies and advices. Tonight is goin' to be our last raid before "end of the year" break christmas etc so i'll bring your advices into our raid.

Happy christmas to you.

Edited by darth_psychose

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. Check your PM i sent you one.

No actually the tank (outside of inversion) is just helpin' the PT by interrupting or stunning a grace when the inversion occur in order to let the pt take the inversion and don't have damage dealt debuff. When there are two graces in a single wave, we (two PTs dps) always do : instant interrupt / jump interrupt / interrupt ASAP. So, shields will cure 6 stacks and are applied at the same time.

As I said, we personally prefer Gunslingers doing the acting Grace (the one doing it's mechanic) while the Vanguard quickly kills his Grace most of the time. With this, the Slinger can bomb into the adds as often as possible. We also decided to only use two interrupts (interrupt + hard stun) to interrupt the graces - if you do it at the end of the cast, you only need two.

That ensures that we can have maximum DPS uptime on "something" - if there are two Vanguards standing close to their Graces doing nothing but interrupts, DPS-potential is lost.

Happy christmas to you.

To you as well! i hope you are able to kill Tyth before the New Year. I expect it to become a lot easier with BiS-Gear.

Edited by Exocor