Vital shot delay

MindSpore

Something I've been noticing on my gunslinger is a delay on vital shot. I've checked my sniper, and dart doesn't appear to have this issue, I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this problem?

Yes I have. And it is extremely annoying. My Sniper doesn't have the same issue with c.dart (same as you).

Please fix this, dev's. Thank you :)

I feel the same delay in 'pistol whip' vs shiv as well as the Kick to the Jibblies vs the Agent melee stun. My Imp toon is much more fluid with these attacks.

I just started playing scoundrel this past weekend and I was wondering about those. Didn't even seem like just a delay. It felt like I would fire them but they would not activate. At first I thought maybe it was just my back blast because I was not entirely behind the target, but it got me with the kick and pistol whip which raised my eyebrow.

Yeah, vital shot definitely has a new delay added in from 1.4. It's annoying because I don't always know if it activates so I hit the button again and end up using it twice, which we all know is really energy efficient <sarcasm>.

I can't say that I've noticed such a difference on blaster whip nor dirty kick.

• 5 months later...
Its so weird its ONLY vital Shot...but since tonight's patch, WOW........its like a 2 sec delay now, in pvp and pve its game- breaking for my dirty fighting gunslinger when 1 of my key dots takes 2sec from activation to actually shooting.....fail...fix now!

• 8 months later...