subcribers shouldn't have to find a group to play flashpoints, tactical, operations.

I'm tired of trying to find a group to play the mission I want to play at the time I want to play it. I don't want an easy mission but I do want to be able to beat it with just me and my companion. There are operation missions that I can't play because I have no group to play in. Another thing I hate about group is some players don't play well with others and quit the group. I'm sure that I will want to play group someday but I don't want to rely on finding a group in order to play group missions. I wish you can solve this problem for subscribers. The GSI droid is awesome..... maybe a bit too awesome. He kicks *** too well.

I don't know what I will do if we get to a point where we can solo an Operation lol.

This game is meant to be played with others, it literally is in its nature. BW has done a good job in allowing a large portion of the game (especially expansions) to be done solo. Can't be pushing that to far now :rolleyes:

I suspect that the OP wants a GSI droid like you get in Forged Alliances and onward. I can't speak for everyone else but my 190 geared sorceress pretty much steamrolls every 55 HM out there solo. Edited by light_senshi

I'm tired of trying to find a group to play the mission I want to play at the time I want to play it. I don't want an easy mission but I do want to be able to beat it with just me and my companion. There are operation missions that I can't play because I have no group to play in. Another thing I hate about group is some players don't play well with others and quit the group. I'm sure that I will want to play group someday but I don't want to rely on finding a group in order to play group missions. I wish you can solve this problem for subscribers. The GSI droid is awesome..... maybe a bit too awesome. He kicks *** too well.

this is classic 'join a guild' stuff

Screw guilds. And screw other people. You don't realize, this is Kotor 3 for some people, do you?

Guilds are for people who either look for social contacts online because they have no friends IRL, or for people who are to weak or dumb to kick *** in pvp so they need to rot together in groups to be strong.

I totally agree with the OP. I really like the GSI-droid-feature. On Jar'Kai Sword, fining a group for FPs or OPs can take some hours. (dead server) Most people online grind their chars or play PvP. I only have 1 char with higher PvE gear, cause it takes a lot of time and nerves to find PvE groups. Despite that, I am getting really annoyed when it happens and they want TS for the OP and talk about their everyday life and **** that I don't really want to hear.

With the GSI-Droid, one can have a chilled round, without the torture to deal with other people's ****, like disconnects, ragers and flamers, noobs and people who need to tell their life-story to everyone.

Solo-modes for FPs would be great, this way one could farm PvE-Medalls properly.

And btw, unless you are playing sorc, you can't solo FPs.

With sorcs, it's easy. Khem Val full EQ, Sorc full EQ, H4 missions are easy going solo.

Screw guilds. And screw other people. You don't realize, this is Kotor 3 for some people, do you?

Guilds are for people who either look for social contacts online because they have no friends IRL, or for people who are to weak or dumb to kick *** in pvp so they need to rot together in groups to be strong.

I totally agree with the OP. I really like the GSI-droid-feature. On Jar'Kai Sword, fining a group for FPs or OPs can take some hours. (dead server) Most people online grind their chars or play PvP. I only have 1 char with higher PvE gear, cause it takes a lot of time and nerves to find PvE groups. Despite that, I am getting really annoyed when it happens and they want TS for the OP and talk about their everyday life and **** that I don't really want to hear.

With the GSI-Droid, one can have a chilled round, without the torture to deal with other people's ****, like disconnects, ragers and flamers, noobs and people who need to tell their life-story to everyone.

Solo-modes for FPs would be great, this way one could farm PvE-Medalls properly.

With sorcs, it's easy. Khem Val full EQ, Sorc full EQ, H4 missions are easy going solo.

That's nice and all, but this isn't kotor 3.

... Charming... So many wrong in so little words, this is some performance...

Guilds are there to add a social dimension in the game (which is normal seeing SWTOR is a MMORPG), and everyone knows there is an addictive side to "socaility" (if that is a word) that makes a lot of people enjoy the game more. Also, they are there to help people cooperate, in whichever dimension of the game you want, PVE or PVP, endgame or levelling (and RP).

Also, solo-mode FPs were added to the game, and yes they are repeatable and you can farm them (that is for level 60 ones). Every other one doesn't have a solo mode, but since they are all under level 60, you can solo them too, because you can overlevel them, isn't it awesome :o (and seriously, not just sorcs, but every class can solo FPs...)

@OP if you don't want to group for flashpoints and tacticals, wait to overlevel them, some can still be a decent challenge, yet doable (at the right level). Hardmodes can provide you a nice challenge too.

Now if you are talking about solo mode operations, that is something else. Mechanics that are meant to be done by 8/16m to be done solo, there is no way to make it possible without having a super-duper GSI droids that does everything and you just DPS in the background. If you want to do that then there is no difference from FPs and you have no interest in doing operations (because let's be honest, the fun part of operations if doing your role, understanding the fight, experiencing multiple roles, working with people, progressing, etc), everything you can't do solo. You might as well listen to the cinematic on youtube and enjoy the story that way.

Also, forcing people to group is a good thing, I came to this game becuase I loved SW and other Boiware games (Dragon Age origins, Neverwinter nights), and had the intention to play it solo, like the other games. At some point I discovered grouping for missions is awesome and I really like it now. It is the reason why I still play this game.

Seriously, you should try!