Level 55+ ops, where should I start?

I don't do much ops in the vanilla or Makeb era. Now we are 60 so I tried most of the level 50 ops and found it's quite fun to do. Which level 55 ops should I start to try now? I never did any of them and don't know about the difficulty/mech.

I don't do much ops in the vanilla or Makeb era. Now we are 60 so I tried most of the level 50 ops and found it's quite fun to do. Which level 55 ops should I start to try now? I never did any of them and don't know about the difficulty/mech.

All the four lv55 ops feature in the lv60 operations group finder queue. The order you tackle them does not really matter, save for doing Dread Fortress before Dread Palace. To get the most out of those two, also do the Oricon questline (can be started by getting the [PRIORITY] quest on the flashpoint terminal in the Supplies section of the fleet).

All of them have some very pronounced tactics, and if you fail to do them, you can either wipe the group or just make yourself look bad. It wouldn't hurt to look at a guide (from Dulfy, for example. The four ops are: Terror From Beyond, Scum And Villainy, The Dread Fortress and The Dread Palace) since you might be going in with a pug.

The proper order should be - emphasis on should, it's been a while since I last got to run them :D - Terror from Beyond, Scum & Villany, Dread Fortress, and finally Dread Palace.

Story-wise, Oricon should be right before Dread Fortress. ;)

All the four lv55 ops feature in the lv60 operations group finder queue. The order you tackle them does not really matter, save for doing Dread Fortress before Dread Palace. To get the most out of those two, also do the Oricon questline (can be started by getting the [PRIORITY] quest on the flashpoint terminal in the Supplies section of the fleet).

All of them have some very pronounced tactics, and if you fail to do them, you can either wipe the group or just make yourself look bad. It wouldn't hurt to look at a guide (from Dulfy, for example. The four ops are: Terror From Beyond, Scum And Villainy, The Dread Fortress and The Dread Palace) since you might be going in with a pug.

I did all the Oricon quests other than the ops already.

The proper order should be: Terror from Beyond, Scum & Villany, Dread Fortress, and finally Dread Palace.

If you're doing it for the story progression than this is correct, mostly because this is the order they were released and how the story unfolded up through the end of Oricon.