Guild management question

kirorx

Is there a way to delete all member notes or change multiple players member notes at one.

I made the mistake of allowing people to edit them and someone changed all 500 member notes to something offensive.

I made the mistake of allowing people to edit them and someone changed all 500 member notes to something offensive.

Don't forget to legacy-ban that person...

I'm not kidding. Whole-legacy ban-from-guild is a thing now, and you really, really don't want such a person in your guild.

Is there a way to delete all member notes or change multiple players member notes at one.

That's the saddest thing I heard/saw/read today. I mean the part where someone manually edited 500 member notes to something offensive. :(

Don't forget to legacy-ban that person...

I'm not kidding. Whole-legacy ban-from-guild is a thing now, and you really, really don't want such a person in your guild.

I have often wondered if the Legacy ban affects that one account or if it affects every account with that same Legacy name. It wouldn't affect me personally, but my niece's account shares the same Legacy name as some of her friends in our guild.