Guild Search ! ! EU any faction

Bladeworks

Hey i played the game for a while on release i quit for gw2 and now i'm looking at coming back for good.

I'm currently looking for a EU guild / community pvp / pve either will do.

i'm currently playing a Sith Marauder, however i am willing to Reroll on a differnt server / faction for a good guild that i can stick with.

A little about me - I've played mmo's for 7 years I've played every major release i'm aged 21 from Newcastle, England

any response would be greatly appreciated

Hey i played the game for a while on release i quit for gw2 and now i'm looking at coming back for good.

I'm currently looking for a EU guild / community pvp / pve either will do.

i'm currently playing a Sith Marauder, however i am willing to Reroll on a differnt server / faction for a good guild that i can stick with.

A little about me - I've played mmo's for 7 years I've played every major release i'm aged 21 from Newcastle, England

any response would be greatly appreciated

Hi there and welcome to the server!

You can find a guild in this section, furthermore in this thread you can find some useful information about most of the guilds in server. Hope you like it!

Again, welcome to ToFN!

Kind regards.

Hello there,

You are welcome to take a look at Dark Brotherhood as we recently recruited few guys at low level if you are starting all over then you can level up together. OR if you are lvl 50 and wish to start raiding then we just started off with 2nd operations group that are in process of gearing up...

cheeers