Not enough Illum threads.

Zidaen

More threads. Please BIOWARE I would like to see weekly updates on this pvp zone.

Before the patch I could find PVP in the zone. After the Patch my repub character cannot leave base and my imp char is tired of hunting objects against 50+ other imps.

Things to do at 50:

hunt datacrons/matrix shards (done)

Operations (do them 2days weekly on HM)

pvp (tired of huttball on imp but I run my dailies and enjoy them mostly)

Flashpoints (no point doing those anymore)

Make credits (I have enough)

So really, the only reason to log in is 3 pvp wins and 2 nights a week for raiding. Illum used to provide SOMETHING little to do on the side. Now that I cannot waste time there I made another alt.

I'm sorry I spend so much time playing TOR. 2x 50s in Champ/col gear, one of them getting close to BM and with Rak items. A lvl 46 char which shouldn't exist. I have so little to do on my main and 1st alt that I made a 2nd alt. In DAOC, wow, eq2, rift and lineage2 I had things to waste time doing at max level. Content that was hard without being buggy. PVP to hunt in the world and more than 1 warzone (on rep I get ald a lot and as imp I only get HB).

Reset illum to what it used to be so I can at least find some pvp between WZ queues or give me SOMETHING to look forward to. Otherwise I'll need to resub a old MMO and at this point I would rather kill kittens.

It would be cool to actually defend, or attack, something I should care about, like a sith/jedi temple, rather than some crap outpost on a giant ice cube.

Oh no our base is under attack - but don't worry the only guy there is the pvp vendor.

I mean how fun would it be invading the jedi temple as a sith, with all the npc's hanging around and killable along with the opposing players?

None of the wz's really make any sense thinking about it. Don't care about any of them.

Objectives that require player kills in a zone that is population capped to equal numbers.

faction imbalance is the issue and it is causing problems with pvp systems. I won't QQ much about WZ since they already mentioned a couple new ones coming down the pipe.

I will QQ about Illum when the info about the future was terribly bland 'we're looking and working hard towards a solution.'. Fine but I'm bored and don't want a 4th alt.

Ganking sub 50s isn't fun either and about all i can do on my Rep for world pvp. I don't have stealth to sneak into illum and snipe kills. My imp cannot even find pubs in world areas. Sure I can find some on Voss but that isn't fun. The point of camping/ganking low level areas is to force out the lvl 50s.

Why fix Ilum? It sucks being there. Do something else.

yes... the issue is what else to do? 3 characters already. doing the end game stuff as much as I can. I guess I could raid on all 3.... that would consume 3-5 nights. I joined a PVP server just like every other MMO i've played so that i can PVP in the world. that's VERY hard to do in TOR unless you enjoy ganking low levels :(

SWTOR should be advertised as a healthy MMO. I've had to spend more free time outside in SUNLIGHT than ever before. Simply because I have so little to invest time into inside TOR. I'm practically a public health risk I've been living in MMOs for so long. what are women? where is the driving trainer? why are consumables so expensive?

seriously though, I just want a little unstructured pvp action against similar leveled players to fill in the time between other stuff.

Edited by Zidaen

Why fix Ilum? It sucks being there. Do something else.

Strap in your mind.

Change the way the instances work for the pvp (western shelf) section of Ilum.

Lock the instance for imps once they outnumber rep by around 5 or something.

It's not a perfect system as there would still be imperial players sitting around with nothing to do. But at least Ilum would be playable, and people would actually WANT to get in to it instead of groan and only go to do the daily then bail.

One more tiny change in the instance system. Lock it at a lower player cap than a normal planet. So there would be Ilum1, 2, 3, 4 whocares. Bioware could test computers with "recommended settings" and find the magic player cap. Then boom.

Faction balanced, not so laggy, open world pvp zone.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=247199

The rest of my Ilum brainvomit is in this thread. ^