LTS Guild

zathesis

I'm curious....

If your moving away from the game for good...

Then what do you need the 2 Billion credits for?

Seems that if your are leaving the game for good, then why would you want 2 Billion credits from a game that your are no longer going to be playing and can no longer use...

That is, unless your planing on selling the credits for Cash...

Seems kind of fishy....

Edited by denavin

I'm curious....

If your moving away from the game for good...

Then what do you need the 2 Billion credits for?

Seems that if your are leaving the game for good, then why would you want 2 Billion credits from a game that your are no longer going to be playing and can no longer use...

That is, unless your planing on selling the credits for Cash...

Seems kind of fishy....

I said I might be leaving the game for good. I am moving due to job and will be awhile before I can play the game. If at all due to time restraints but nothing is certain just getting to point in life don't have as much time to play as I would like.

Thanks for advice I will lower it down to 1.5 billion.

I tried to sell one on Starforge, which had a fully unlocked ship, 10GB's, thousands of unlocked decos, etc for 1 Billion, and it didn't sell. In the end, I just kept it as a personal guild, and had fun decorating it. I don't think people are willing to spend that much buying one. But good luck, if you do get it, grab the creds and run...lol

People who have 1.5 billion credits already have a fully equipped guild, or they could have one, but don't want to.

I would just kick out all remaining players (if there are any left) and then be the only player left, so if I return one day, I would still have a guild (I assume it won't get deleted).

I tried to sell one on Starforge, which had a fully unlocked ship, 10GB's, thousands of unlocked decos, etc for 1 Billion, and it didn't sell. In the end, I just kept it as a personal guild, and had fun decorating it. I don't think people are willing to spend that much buying one. But good luck, if you do get it, grab the creds and run...lol

Thanks, I have seen people sell guilds for 1B with less unlocked on flagship and guildbank then mine quite often. Due to starforge being so popular there isnt really a demand for it on that server prices are also cheaper. That you and you have a actually chance of recruiting I hear. I exspect to be negotiated down hense why I also put it at 1.5B.

Edited by zathesis

I'm not sure if this is the right section. I am taking a long break from the game and possibly deciding to move away from game forever. I am trying to recuperate some of my costs around 5 billion.

Keep it. When you return you'll wish you'd still had it. While mine is not as extensively invested in as yours is, I refuse to sell it so when I do come back and play (if I do), I have it. BTW, with all the time, effort, and money spent on your guild no amount of credits can compensate for that. Keep it. Your home will be waiting for you when you return to play.

Thanks, I have seen people sell guilds for 1B with less unlocked on flagship and guildbank then mine quite often. Due to starforge being so popular there isnt really a demand for it on that server prices are also cheaper. That you and you have a actually chance of recruiting I hear. I exspect to be negotiated down hense why I also put it at 1.5B.

You've seen people sell them for 1B or ask 1B for them? As people have already said, if someone has 1B to buy a guild, they're either already in one they like or they don't want one.

You've seen people sell them for 1B or ask 1B for them? As people have already said, if someone has 1B to buy a guild, they're either already in one they like or they don't want one.

My mind is made up if you are not interested in buying do not post. I should'nt have to defend myself and I have more reasons to sell the guild then I care to explain would you like my social security mother maiden name and kitchen sink too?!

Edited by zathesis

I'm not sure if this is the right section...

Not saying if this is the wrong or right place to post, you could also consider posting on the Server forums. As to who looks where more often, IDK

Edited by LeMage

This is not a bad place to post this, but the thread's title could be better.

I mean, I clicked on this purely because I was wondering what an LTS guild was. 😏

I can only guess now that LTS is "Looking To Sell"? Which is odd because WTS (want to sell) is more common.

The best thing would have been to be less lazy and actually take the few seconds to type out the full "Want to sell" or "looking to sell" instead of using a somewhat vague abbreviation.

This is not a bad place to post this, but the thread's title could be better.

I mean, I clicked on this purely because I was wondering what an LTS guild was. 😏

I can only guess now that LTS is "Looking To Sell"? Which is odd because WTS (want to sell) is more common.

The best thing would have been to be less lazy and actually take the few seconds to type out the full "Want to sell" or "looking to sell" instead of using a somewhat vague abbreviation.

It was typo won't let me edit title after posted I tried. This topic keeps getting more and more offtopic thanks bioware you officially have the most toxic mmo community.

Edited by zathesis