Please Fix Facing the Machines of War

Gilrenna

• 9 months later...
There has been an update since I submitted a ticket for this and was told it would be fixed with the update. So why isn't it fixed? I still can't abandon it and get it off my log.

appeal to the developers please and the mission facing the machines of war I'm the same problem

Response to my customer service ticket:

"As mentioned in my in-game message, I understand your surprise when you figure it out that any of your characters was allowed to abandon the operation “Facing the machines of war”.

I verified what’s happening and according to my verification, there is no issue. The only way to remove this operation from your mission logs is to complete it.

As Customer Service can’t directly make change on the game mechanics (only developers can do that), I invite you to raise your feedback to the developers.

The best way to do that and ask for a change from the developers (add the option to abandon this operation) is to post on the SW:TOR forum in the “Suggestion box” section and make it as a trending topic (I am pretty sure that you’re not the only one who wants a change on that). Here is the link where you can post this idea: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

I hope that developers will bring a change in a future update and again thank you for your help."