Dark Side Corruption Bug

EarlBau

A toon of mine has just reached Dark V. Normally it would have manifested as having glowing red eyes and very pale skin. However, my toon just continued looking like a Dark IV toon and not Dark V associated changes happened. Asking around, people who have Dark V told me that their toon corruption has manifested as expected. Can anyone share their insights on what is wrong or a possible solution to my problem.

its gotta be a bug might as well report it as such. The only bug I have seen with darkside corruption was npc sith from the jedi knight story that the dev's never fixed when they changed the eyes. All sith npc's with this problem will have dark green eyes instead of red eyes. Lord tarnis has this issue, lord rathari, Darth Anglas too. There may or not be others but those 3 standout across my 62 alts. I mostly play human so I do not know how other races beside chiss look fully corrupted to the darkside. With the chiss there is not too much change just black circles around his eyes and a bit of skin discoloration.

With the two characters I went total darkside with, one was a Mirialan I went with the darkest green skin color with, and the other was a Twi'lek I went the darkest blue I could with. At darkside 5, the Mirialan was the color of overboiled peas and the Twi'lek was a pastel sky blue. Both had red/orange eyes that were kinda glowy on par with what options you have for Sith Purebloods.