Solo Ranked Times

Flintfire

Noticed after the first few glorious days of this season ranked has been... dead. Anyone interested in setting up a time each day that all the pvp'ers actually all queue and get an hour or two of solid pops? A lot of people go to the Harbinger for ranked pops; we don't have their population but we do have a decent amount of pvp'ers and from the first few days I know it can happen.

My proposal would be to make a ranked "time" where you dont have to force 8 people from /imppvp to queue, but instead maybe every day at 6pm people just queue up, and spread the word to others. This server has ranked players but it needs a breath of fresh air, so why not coordinate an overall time than random requests through a channel not everyone sees.

Any thoughts from other people?

Official time, we are getting a lot of people to queue this Friday @ 7pm est and the same time every day after that. The reason for the weeks notice is so people can spread the word to other pvp'ers. So everyone who wants to get this server's solo ranked back tell people to be ready this Friday.

Another day of ranked pvp, this time I was glad to see some pubs in queue as well, which is good. In fact I heard yesterday for a good hour or two games were pub vs imp, which was a lot of fun with some great fights.

keep it up guys, slowly ranked is becoming a regular thing on this server

Yup it was going good after 6pm, I found out the hard way last night that if a Mando heals don't have a tank he is going to have a bad time. Only thing that was popin was 3 dps and 1 heals. Went from 12W-2L down to 13W-12L. Bye Bye score lol.

Yup it was going good after 6pm, I found out the hard way last night that if a Mando heals don't have a tank he is going to have a bad time. Only thing that was popin was 3 dps and 1 heals. Went from 12W-2L down to 13W-12L. Bye Bye score lol.

I dunno what you are talking about... Keep queuing up as heals!

Hey Meow, I'll be queing when I know some tanks are. Everyone knows the mandos has the worst odds in healing with out a solid tank to help midigate some of the damage. No living though a cc stun with 3 good dps all hitting at once. I don't want to totally ruin my rating. Think I gave out some pretty easy wins yesterday and made a few people I qued with a bit mad. Sucks since This is the first time really doing ranked and I won almost the first 12 I did. Then lost a tank and I just went down so damn fast, even with kiting, cc breaks and cooldowns. Ugh the love hate realationship that pvp offers....

Solo ranked has really taken off in the past few weeks. Been having a lot of fun, even though I have not been winning as much as I would like to. Think I'm getting a bit better every match, still suffering from sage bubble envy every time I get cc locked and owned. But I'm making it a goal that Merc/Mando heals can make it in Ranked!

Solo ranked has really taken off in the past few weeks. Been having a lot of fun, even though I have not been winning as much as I would like to. Think I'm getting a bit better every match, still suffering from sage bubble envy every time I get cc locked and owned. But I'm making it a goal that Merc/Mando heals can make it in Ranked!

Seriously, I think we were having 2 games going on at once yesterday! On the other hand it's depressing that I'm actually excited about that.

And bro, good luck with the healing. If I were you, in games without a tank I would go after the enemy healer in 99% of situations, because unfortunately merc healers are eventually gonna die if focused, so at the very least you can kill theirs first.

Personally, I'm working the merc DPS at the moment. Somehow having no expectations of a class makes it more fun in yolos. Still, IO is working out surprisingly well.

If I had to kill a healer personally IO would be my personal choice over pretty much any other spec in the game atm. And yeah, I am glad we have been getting more pops recently, because we want to keep the pvp community healthy instead of letting it go the way of pot5 were no one did anything and it rotted away

If I had to kill a healer personally IO would be my personal choice over pretty much any other spec in the game atm. And yeah, I am glad we have been getting more pops recently, because we want to keep the pvp community healthy instead of letting it go the way of pot5 were no one did anything and it rotted away

Yeah dude, got a but of pops tonight as well.

Unfortunately one of your guildies - who is named after a certain medicine - decided that he was not gonna heal me because he got no votes as a healer in a previous match xD It was pretty sad because he was throwing another one of your guildies under the bus. Funnily enough in the last match when he left us to 3v4 a pub group, we ended up winning. When I have time tomorrow I can upload the videos for you to see.

Regardless, pretty fun night. Seeing a couple new faces, some I would rather not see in ranked for a while, some that were aight. Good stuff.

4 out of 6 matches played across 3 toons had a team mate leave either at beginning or after 1st round. Plus one more match where the opposing team was short one. Love the pops, but hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Edited by Harglerode

Yeah dude, got a but of pops tonight as well.

Unfortunately one of your guildies - who is named after a certain medicine - decided that he was not gonna heal me because he got no votes as a healer in a previous match xD It was pretty sad because he was throwing another one of your guildies under the bus. Funnily enough in the last match when he left us to 3v4 a pub group, we ended up winning. When I have time tomorrow I can upload the videos for you to see.

Regardless, pretty fun night. Seeing a couple new faces, some I would rather not see in ranked for a while, some that were aight. Good stuff.

Yeah my buddy Topps was in the match with you when you got that 3v4 win. Topps wants to know if you can post that video.

Quick question, are you all queuing primarily on Imp side or both? I am going to see about getting online and in the solo queue early this evening and don't wanna waste time queued on the wrong faction.

It's mostly imp, but pubs have started queuing up a bit more recently. The best way to see if there is anything going on is to ask in pvp chat.

I apologize about that, I will address that immediately. I do not tolerate people leaving ranked games, unless their house is burning down. Which, I assume it was not. I understand people get into disagreements but throwing a game, and especially other guildies to spite 1 person, is disgusting. And thanks for the link, lets just say that made my job a whole lot easier. Edited by Flintfire

I apologize about that, I will address that immediately. I do not tolerate people leaving ranked games, unless their house is burning down. Which, I assume it was not. I understand people get into disagreements but throwing a game, and especially other guildies to spite 1 person, is disgusting. And thanks for the link, lets just say that made my job a whole lot easier.

Yeah man, I understand that it has nothing to do you with you Oblivion folks in general.

I just find it funny that I didn't provoke him at all - unless saying sincerely that in ranked pvp healers don't deserve votes just for being healers is provocative xD

Not going to lie, pretty cool you guys won that. I lol'ed when Topps got a killing blow with that rocket punch.

Haha, as you can see I was just gonna let it happen. I guess it goes to show that you may as well go all out no matter what.

Anywho, let's keep it positive and keep ranked rolling folks.

Edited by Dalfurend