Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I'm sure most of us here have no interest in feeding the anti-Quinn troll. I'm certainly not going to open a reddit account so I can justify my views on one of my favourite game characters :rolleyes: Ignore and move on; don't bother wasting your time viewing his posts or responding to him.

Don't worry, I don't engage with him anymore. His hatred for Quinn has crossed into the realm of irrational zealotry. I do provide information to the people who like Quinn that he belittles though. I want them to know that they aren't delusional for seeing things in the story that the writer intended to be there.

I wonder if it's from the 'Skimped Armor' collection. There was a poster a ways back who would shoppe all the armors to make them skimpy for men, out of retaliation for all the skimped women's armor. Maybe it came from that? :)

And you would be right! Cole is one of Ixum's friends and models for him on occasion. I think it is largely due to Ixum's efforts that we have the amount of gender equality that we do.

And you would be right! Cole is one of Ixum's friends and models for him on occasion. I think it is largely due to Ixum's efforts that we have the amount of gender equality that we do.

I couldn't remember the name, but I remember it was a huge thread with loads of pictures. It was quite awesome. <3

Found specs whilst doing research. Also delts and lats :D Blame the internet!

Omg, just when I didn't think I could love him more. The Specs one is....omg <3 Love them both, but who knew glasses would really do it? :D

I actually have that 'specs' image on my phone favorites for quick drool-access. :o Malavai in glasses is a thousand times more fu.ckable, who knew that was possible?

Malavai Specs™ OR Quinn Specs™? Either way this needs to be an in-game Quinn customisation. I need to do a search through our posts and make a list of all the Quinn Treats™ we need - specs being one of them :D

Quinn Treats™

Official posting for Quinn things we want to see in future swtor updates. Please feel free to make suggestions and I will add them so long as they can realistically be put into the game (sorry all you "holosuite starring Quinn" people :p )

1. Malavai Quinn commemorative statue! Having him stand in his original hands-clasped-behind-back pose would be excellent
  2. Make Iokath re-playable and fix it so all Quinn's various customisations are visible during cut scenes (Cyborg Quinn and various other race versions of Quinn are important for our video continuity - some people have avoided Iokath because of this)
  3. Quinn Specs customisation
  4. Give Quinn his full nameplate of Major Malavai Quinn
  5. Acknowledgement in any future story that Quinn & his warrior are MARRIED for those who married Quinn
  6. Inclusion in future story with Quinn commenting, romance conversations, ability to chose Quinn to accompany us on quests/missions
  7. Make Quinn a same-sex romance or at the very least romanceable/a love interest for male character warriors
  8. If Quinn leaves the Empire to join his Empress WIFE he should have the title Consort or Prince (this one is not realistic but still :p )

Edited by Sarova

[*]Quinn Beard customisation

While i like the spec one, this one, not that much ^^'

Make Iokath replayable or fix Iokath with all Quinn's various customisations intact for cut scenes

Make everything pre KOTFE and post KOTET replayable, would be even better imo.

Acknowledgement in any future story that Quinn & his warrior are MARRIED

That, but also acknoledgement (if that's the case) of the fact he was dumped for Arcann would be nice too. Poor Qalani is in a polyamorous relationship with both Quinn and Arcann right now, which was not intended.

While i like the spec one, this one, not that much ^^'

I suspect a real in-game beard would be considerably better drawn than the one I found

Make everything pre KOTFE and post KOTET replayable, would be even better imo

not Quinn specific and there is already a thread for this in suggestions

That, but also acknoledgement (if that's the case) of the fact he was dumped for Arcann would be nice too. Poor Qalani is in a polyamorous relationship with both Quinn and Arcann right now, which was not intended.

This is one for the Arcann thread :p mentioning dumping Quinn for he who shall not be named in the Quinnmancers thread is heresy!

Everyone - Quinn specific suggestions please rather than game-specific or expansion specific.

I suspect a real in-game beard would be considerably better drawn than the one I found

not Quinn specific and there is already a thread for this in suggestions

This is one for the Arcann thread :p mentioning dumping Quinn for he who shall not be named in the Quinnmancers thread is heresy!

Everyone - Quinn specific suggestions please rather than game-specific or expansion specific.

Dunno, i'm not a big fan of the beard we have in game actually. I like him with his default look.

Well, sorry about that, yeah it's not Quinn specific, but that'd just be perfect for me ^^

Anyway, i'm all for more contend for LI, especially all those who can be killed, which for male LI sadly means nearly all of them.

This particular SW lady, was always intended for Arcann, but my sister still wanted to try out the Quinn romance with her while playing through the class story and we ended up in that akward situation, my other SW lady will likely stay with Quinn though, but i've not finished SoR with her yet, so she still has her husband by her side.

Dunno, i'm not a big fan of the beard we have in game actually. I like him with his default look.

Well, sorry about that, yeah it's not Quinn specific, but that'd just be perfect for me ^^

Anyway, i'm all for more contend for LI, especially all those who can be killed, which for male LI sadly means nearly all of them.

This particular SW lady, was always intended for Arcann, but my sister still wanted to try out the Quinn romance with her while playing through the class story and we ended up in that akward situation, my other SW lady will likely stay with Quinn though, but i've not finished SoR with her yet, so she still has her husband by her side.

Okay I shall remove the Quinn beard but Quinn specs stays! Added a link to the Quinn treats post to my signature - it will be everywhere! Mwahhahahahaaa! :rak_03:

Edited by Sarova

1. Malavai Quinn commemorative statue!

YES . I could have an entire manaan dedicated to him, as a statue garden (atm I have a collection of every one available).

as for suggestions, not really. I just want more comments, cutscene appearances etc.

Edited by Asmodesu

Okay I shall remove the Quinn beard but Quinn specs stays! Added a link to the Quinn treats post to my signature - it will be everywhere! Mwahhahahahaaa! :rak_03:

Yeah that Quinn specs looks really good :D

YES . I could have an entire manaan dedicated to him, as a statue garden (atm I have a collection of every one available).

as for suggestions, not really. I just want more comments, cutscene appearances etc.

That'd be a lot of Quinns, but i guess there's never enough when you love him :D

• 2 weeks later...
We are now the proud owners of a Nalargon! I've repositioned the band and updated the decos to reflect the new people released into the game. Enjoy!

https://i.imgur.com/qO6UG9J.jpg

I had no idea that was even a decoration we could get! Fantastic - I will be in there sightseeing later :D

Also I need one!

Edited by Sarova

I had no idea that was even a decoration we could get! Fantastic - I will be in there sightseeing later :D

Also I need one!

It's a pretty neat deco, goes well with the band. My only wish is that they had an Ortolan playing it. That would've made it more awesome. Took me a while to save for it though, darn thing is expensive.

It's a pretty neat deco, goes well with the band. My only wish is that they had an Ortolan playing it. That would've made it more awesome. Took me a while to save for it though, darn thing is expensive.

That would indeed have been awesome. Are Ortolons available as personnel decorations? I should look that up. Meanwhile I have been for a spy - looks great:

Sarova and Malavai Dance Off 1

Sarova and Malavai Dance Off 2

I really should learn how to edit and upload videos as they would have been better than the screenshots.

That would indeed have been awesome. Are Ortolons available as personnel decorations? I should look that up. Meanwhile I have been for a spy - looks great:

Sarova and Malavai Dance Off 1

Sarova and Malavai Dance Off 2

I really should learn how to edit and upload videos as they would have been better than the screenshots.

I don't think they are yet. I'm glad you had a good time with the band :D So who won the dance-off? You and Quinn look hot! <3

I don't think they are yet. I'm glad you had a good time with the band :D So who won the dance-off? You and Quinn look hot! <3

Quinn faked bad dancing and let his Empress win :D

I got myself a Nalargon - I have no idea what a decent price is - I just got the cheapest one, ready for Rishi which will be my new home for Quinn & Theron IF the layout is good and the door/icon/button to travel to planet/ship/fleet is located in a good position (unlike Tatooine's).