Makeb inadvertently gave canon storyline?

YoshiRaphElan

Oopsie!

One of the bounty hunter's potential bounties when starting out is Rogun the Butcher, whom the dark side smugglers can kill. Since he's not dead, apparently the smugglers are canonically light side (at least for that choice, other than that it's still ambiguous).

Oopsie!

One of the bounty hunter's potential bounties when starting out is Rogun the Butcher, whom the dark side smugglers can kill. Since he's not dead, apparently the smugglers are canonically light side (at least for that choice, other than that it's still ambiguous).

You're mistaken I believe.

The dude you see is a character from the Republic side of the storyline, serving under Toborro, not Rogun The Butcher.

I can't remember the name right now.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

You're mistaken I believe.

The dude you see is a character from the Republic side of the storyline, serving under Toborro, not Rogun The Butcher.

I can't remember the name right now.

Oh, well, I thought it was Rogun. My bad. :p

Figures exactly half the bounties on that list are people from Makeb, and the other two are companions. :D

Oh, well, I thought it was Rogun. My bad. :p

Figures exactly half the bounties on that list are people from Makeb, and the other two are companions. :D

Gault sends his nod of disapproval over him being a bounty.

Edited by ZirusZero

Another minor thing is how NPCs mention that you

killed Darth Tormen

if you took the light side ending of chapter 3.

No one should actually be able to know the circumstances of his death, however, as Supreme Chancellor Janarus said.

Another minor thing is how NPCs mention that you

killed Darth Tormen

if you took the light side ending of chapter 3.

No one should actually be able to know the circumstances of his death, however, as Supreme Chancellor Janarus said.

Guess someone was peeking...

But that doesn't mean it's canon, since they won't mention it if you don't, and they don't mention it on the other Empire classes.

I did notice something, actually...

When I grouped with my husband's level 50 Marauder, after general release, but before he had taken her to Makeb, the last conversation states that Lord Cytharat is dead, even though I made damn sure he was alive at the end of it.

This seems to suppose that all Empire players are inherently Dark Side or that the canon Empire story is Dark Side.

Edited by Tatile

When I grouped with my husband's level 50 Marauder, after general release, but before he had taken her to Makeb, the last conversation states that Lord Cytharat is dead, even though I made damn sure he was alive at the end of it.

This seems to suppose that all Empire players are inherently Dark Side or that the canon Empire story is Dark Side.

Or it is just a glitch; who knows? They wouldn't make a move like canonizing something from an x-pac in the same x-pac it was in. :p

In my last conversation he said that

Cytharat was recovering

So it was probably just a glitch.

Here's something for anyone who has a Bounty Hunter and a Republic character: Near the droid that gives the weekly quest is a person standing in the white robe. If you turn face him, he's the old guy you fought on Corellia. I don't even believe there's an option NOT to kill him so...

Here's something for anyone who has a Bounty Hunter and a Republic character: Near the droid that gives the weekly quest is a person standing in the white robe. If you turn face him, he's the old guy you fought on Corellia. I don't even believe there's an option NOT to kill him so...

It's not possible to spare him. No, it was someone else who looked like him. :p

I noticed that as well the first time I got to the Makeb ortibal space station with my Sentinel and he's name is Jun Seros. One can assume some thought that his armor setup and looks were pretty cool but completely overlooked the fact that he's dead or maybe... We killed yet - another(!) - clone? :D