Bring back burst.

Trivialed

With all the nerfs to burst damage (operative/scoundrel and surge) healing is now too much. Tank/healer premades roll everything, can't even get 10 kill medal anymore. Considering that tanks only do 20-30% less damage than a DPS and the healers can do DPS in between healing, it isn't even necessary to have a DPS class.

This is what happens when you nerf burst to the ground, healers/tanks live forever. Played 2 games now against healer/tank combos. Got 3 kills each game with over 200k damage.

Not asking for a nerf to healers/tanks, just asking to bring back burst damage.

With all the nerfs to burst damage (operative/scoundrel and surge) healing is now too much. Tank/healer premades roll everything, can't even get 10 kill medal anymore. Considering that tanks only do 20-30% less damage than a DPS and the healers can do DPS in between healing, it isn't even necessary to have a DPS class.

This is what happens when you nerf burst to the ground, healers/tanks live forever. Played 2 games now against healer/tank combos. Got 3 kills each game with over 200k damage.

Not asking for a nerf to healers/tanks, just asking to bring back burst damage.

No. DPS is fine where it's at. People are just used to the instagib fest.

I think the issue is that tank/healer compositions will roll most pugs, because you need to have some sort of organization to take them down. When I solo queue, it's exceedingly hard to take on these teams at times but when I am in a premade they tend to crumple like cake. Most of the time when I premake, it is with a bunch of other melee damage-dealers or a tank (rarely roll with healers) and focus-firing helps significantly. Edited by Swarna

What's the issue ? 5 kills for 200k damage seems normal against a tank-healer set up.

Also, you aren't telling us what was your team set up and seem to make a generality out of an example.

I can understand the frustration being a solo queue'er myself but from what i can tell, never a single dps should take a covered healer nor a healed tank by himself, that's the role of a coordinated strike and wise switch of targets, attacking a healer by yourself means you are going to keep him under pressure, he shouldn't die if he plays properly, doesn't mean you can't screw him.

Seems to me it just means you were on the losing side and your team wasn't able to coordinate attacks properly, no matter if you did good or not on your own.

Again, although it is frustrating, this is a team/player issue most likely.