How the animation delay ruins PvP

XxPetexX

Some ppl claim not to have it, good for you I guess.

But a lot of us have it still, and I have experienced it as being worse for the melee classes.

Basically as a jedi sentinel, there are a few abilities which seems to be affected the most.

Leg strike and pacify are prime examples.

It usually goes like this for me,

Since I want combat to flow I queue my abilities.

I'll force leap, hit legs trike, and begins to unleash my dps fury... only tp realise leg strike hasn't gone off. And no it's not because ppl are popping their abilities.

Leg strike in general usually requires me having to closely watch it and sometimes having to hit the key 2-3 times and actually SEE that it connects. This cmopletely ruins the flow of combat and hampers your dps.

Pacify is another story.... I'll be fighting a sniper who hs drained a lot of my hp at range..., I finally get in close and start chewing away at his hp... he charges up a shot while I hit pacify and go on to take him down... Only pacify hasn't gone off....

My char has started the animation but it has stuttered and as I start dpsing he'll completely ignore pacify and jump to the next ability I have hit.

This game is already dying anyone can see that. Servers are all standard and light nowadays (yes they are) and it's because of **** like this.

You can be excused for certain problems in an mmo at launch and a while after but THE CORE gameplay is not one of those things.

Imagine the next Mario game being released for 3 months when you hit the jump button Mario will 35% of the time NOT jump. Or next Forza game, 3/10 the brakes will not activate when you press the key.

Edited by XxPetexX