Am I missing something about 1.2?

--Ramzes--

Ok, believe it or not, I'm actually asking for some constructive and factual feedback here, not just another thread of complaining.

What's so great about 1.2 for those of us that are wearing full rakata gear? Is there something for us that I'm completely missing?

I've been trying it for a few days and here are some thoughts:

1. The legacy system is complete junk. There isn't a single one of those items that is anything beyond a minor convenience item (run speed? GTN on my starship?) - not one of them will actually improve my class and make it more competitive.

2. What's the point of these new Tatooine daily quests? I ran them long enough to get the new pet. Ok, he's fun. But there's nothing else on that merchant that's useful. Am I missing something here?

I'm hopeful that I just haven't done enough reading and that there are all kinds of things that I could be doing now that 1.2 introduced - things that will advance my character and make it better. Help me out here please?

P.S. My definition of 'better' is actual advancement - like stat increases or since I'm a sniper, things that make me do more damage...or wear stronger gear...etc.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to post your suggestions there!

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!