I am done with you Musco, Bioware, and EA

BryanCorax

Y'all need to rethink your priorities for this game. Class balance is the least of your worries. You continually make things worse with patches and give us nothing in return for the time it takes away from our game play. Classes shouldn't be balanced, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. If you are getting wrecked in pvp, practice to get better or change classes to something you are good at. A marauder and a sniper should do more dps than everyone else regardless of the spec. It is all they do. Your content is constantly broken and you simply repackage Dragon Age and Mass Effect storylines with a bit of new dialogue and a few new skins. Whomever is the creative brains behind the story needs to be fired. I gave y'all the chance right after the ridiculous carnage nerf and the new story mission, but that was/is more trouble that it is worth and now you nerf vengeance? I won't be renewing my sub and I hope many other people don't either. Your pitiful attempts at content have failed. Give the rights back to Disney or give them to a firm that can actually create good content. What you are doing now is worse than the creation of Gungans and the word midichlorians.

Don't blame poor Musco, he isn't responsible for the work of the class balance guy you know ? :rak_02:

That's OK, he thinks the job of class balance guy shouldn't exist either. It's the first time I've seen someone try to claim that classes should not be balanced, that class balance is inherently a stupid idea.

I mean, sure, it's fantastically hard to do. Disciplines make it less hard, but they don't eliminate the difficulty. But the fact that it's hard to do isn't a reason for not doing it.

Everyone should be held responsible. If he is the go between why do all these suggestions go unheeded? At this point they either need to do story content or PvP because it is clear they can't do both.

Want to bring people back to the game and maybe add some new players? Try this:

Fix GSF, it is terrible and damn near impossible to start when starter ships go against fully upgraded ships. Remove the old space missions and add some PvE content to GSF.

Conquest: Make it an actual battle. The guilds that invade the planets should be able to attack guild ships and strongholds. Make all those war supplies worth a damn and use them to buy defenses for the stronghold and ship. Allow GSF to be used in those attacks. Guilds can only attack another once a day and make it an operation. That way the big guilds can't simply over run the smaller ones with sheer numbers. Put some strategy to it instead of just running ops over and over or pvping constantly. Do some NEW! Not just new to SWTOR but overall. No more Revan, no more immortal emperors or poorly voice bratty children of said emperors.

Star Wars popularity is at a level it hasn't seen in more than a decade. The game should be thriving, not flailing like a fish out of water. Poor choices on content are the reason for the flail. Revan is dead, leave him that way. The Emperor is dead, leave him that way. Like old content only insomuch as to advance the story in the first chapter of new content.

Last one. Bring back Jaesa in the story.

That's kind of unfair to blame Eric Musco, its obvious he's trying at least to satisy a diverse crowd of players. I do agree though that class balance should be a much lower priority.

The game's content is pretty stale for mmo standards mainly because it lacks evolving dungeons and the kind of open world content to be expected. We're boxed in as players with limited things to do long term. I still find fun in it but things do get repetitive and boring at times.

The focus should always be new content in the form of heroics, dailies, fps, ops, pvp arenas and continuation of story stuff. New drops or token rewards are a good thing too. Persuing class balance the way they do assumes everything else is going fine lol. Class balance doesnt draw new players or get vets to resub.

Then there are also all the bugged issues like broken fps (Kuat Driveyards), nonfunctioning jetpacks on armor, and animations that look like hip dysplasia to name a few.

Eric is doing his job but they do need to change focus quite a bit. The longest running mmos always add new stuff to do at regular intervals. If swtor had a gauranteed annual expansion or a new planet with dailies every six months people would be more satisfied than getting class balance imo.

Everyone should be held responsible. If he is the go between why do all these suggestions go unheeded?

Great question ... Maybe I can explain it to you.

Player 1 suggests more PvP content and less PvE since it's supposed to be an MMO.

Player 2 suggests more PvE and less PvP since it's supposed to be an RPG.

You can find your answer above.

The only area where the type of player matters is the balance issue. GSF has been crap from the start and KOTFE followed in the same vein as DA:I, like i have already said. The story has been about as good as ME:A to this point. It really doesn't seem like any serious thought or time has been put into anything except making sure the classes are totally equal. It is high time that some good, completely original content comes out for this game. If Musco is a go between then why hasn't he responded to this or any other thread that I have seen?

Eric is suppose to be the mouthpiece of the players and not the Devs.

The devs should respond personally with game changes and Eric should be asking the players what they think of a change to get reactions/ideas sparking to fire back at the devs who are making the changes whether in direction/general changes.

But this doesn't seem to happen and a lot of changes seem forced with every new producer comes a new direction without the completion of one which leaves so many ends untied.

I'd also go as far as to say they need to listen more to players than to EA. (Example) Look at Rockstar the Parent company Take2 nearly ruined the games rating, community and Rockstar's friendship with its player community.

But when you realised it was never Rockstar's idea they handed out the modding tool for modders and actively supported modding.

What happened? Take2 plan actually backfired and all because of a little loss in revenue that could have cost the game hugely and even ruin the franchise.

Edited by DarthSealth

The only area where the type of player matters is the balance issue. GSF has been crap from the start and KOTFE followed in the same vein as DA:I, like i have already said. The story has been about as good as ME:A to this point. It really doesn't seem like any serious thought or time has been put into anything except making sure the classes are totally equal. It is high time that some good, completely original content comes out for this game. If Musco is a go between then why hasn't he responded to this or any other thread that I have seen?

Try looking here: http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php