Willpower stat lower than Endurance?

gashjr

A while back, when the new commendation system was introduced it appeared that the mods were more endurance heavy. Of course, this made my main stat which is willpower about 250 points lower than my endurance. I try to keep them as close as possible. However, the other day during a bounty contract another player gave me a bunch of crap because my willpower was lower than endurance. I guess my question is, Can I ever get my willpower higher than endurance with the current gear stats? Even when I upgrade my gear the endurance is higher than willpower so I don't see how it's possible.

I'm not sure how it would all end up, but there are 3 different types of each mod. One endurance heavy, one mainstat heavy, and one thats power heavy. Perhaps all the mainstat heavy mods with all mainstat augments are what your looking for.

As the poster above has alluded to. There are multiple versions for the mods in your gear. Examples follow;

Armouring:

- Advanced Resolve Armouring 31, +74 Endurance, +88 Willpower

- Advanced Force Wielder Armouring 31, +84 Endurance, +79 Willpower

Mod:

- Advanced Aptitude Mod 31, +52 Endurance, +69 Willpower, +57 Power

- Advanced Aptitude Mod 31A, +57 Endurance, +84 Willpower, +32 Power

- Advanced Aptitude Mod 31B, +74 Endurance, +57 Willpower, +46 Power

Enhancement (well there are many, but in this case you're probably looking for):

- Advanced Adept Enhancement 31, +46 Endurance, +52 Power, +79 Surge Rating

- Advanced Initiative Enhancement, +46 Endurance, +79 Accuracy Rating, +52 Power

The game is designed so that those best in slot components are harder to get and take more time to obtain. While the Aptitude Mods can be obtained from the Elite/Ultimate comm vendor, the correct enhancements cannot be, the same can be said for some of the armourings. But as you can see from the above, pieces that provide the superior willpower you're looking for are available, generally in pieces of gear dropped from Operations.

Edited by ingenuityfails

Something I've noticed that might help you:

If you're looking to keep your mainstat on par with endurance(or higher), a simple fix is to avoid the mod vendors on the appropriate planet and check out the planetary comms mod vendor for the next planet in your level range on fleet, there are usually armorings, mods and enhancements on par with your level you can buy. I feel like this is making no sense so I'll throw in an example:

Level 33 on Taris -> Quesh requisition mods vendor has mainstat-heavy mods that are level 33.