*Looking for real DPS on server.

Okuy

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing about the bringing PvP gear into 16 man HM TFB I either don't believe you did that or don't believe its possible for someone to be that dumb. Your on some of the boards which is good. Your a pretty good dps, but you are NOT the best at it. Not on this server or the game. I've got you beat on a few, you have me beat on a few but neither of us are at the top. Well im at the top on Kephess 8m SM as of yesterday but thats SM.

Thing about the bringing PvP gear into 16 man HM TFB I either don't believe you did that or don't believe its possible for someone to be that dumb. Your on some of the boards which is good. Your a pretty good dps, but you are NOT the best at it. Not on this server or the game. I've got you beat on a few, you have me beat on a few but neither of us are at the top. Well im at the top on Kephess 8m SM as of yesterday but thats SM.

You're*

Also I said I brought some pvp gear not a full set. It was my implants and one of my weapons I believe.

Good job you know how to aoe adds and be decent as a ranged dps, if you can actually beat me. But I'm pretty sure we would have to be in the same raid to compare, because our kill times will be different than yours.

No one cares about Kephess sm, or kephess hm for that matter.

Lol I just looked and you aren't even ranked on any boss except kephess lmfao good try

either that or you were just too far down on the list for me to see LOL

Edited by marshmallow

erm that means that i'm top 10 on 4/5 bosses which is more than 1/2.

I'm pretty bad at math but thats just terrible.

Lol, 4/10, because that's both 16m and 8m... but nice try, guess 2x5 was too much of a task for you to tackle. I do agree you're pretty bad at math though. But please, keep trying to defend you being the best dps ever.

Edited by Kokorrio

Now the discussion has shifted to dps on bosses where I still beat everyone sooo

This thread should be re-named to "I feel insecure so I need to post my uber deepz on the internetz"

But really, is there even a point to this thread?

I check the forums 3 days later and this guy is still talking......

Just let it die guys, stop responding. ( I realize the contradiction in posting that). He just wants attention, if you ignore him, he will go away. There is absolutely nothing you can say to make him think he is anything less than the greatest DPS of all time.

You! I see you going for the reply button, stop! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Mauull the merciless here, guy whos always on your mind. And i would like to say A lot of these pve'rs downing on the ops dummy are just pve'rs who are reliant on the rest of there raid group, you may quote me on that .You dont have too though if you're too uncomfortable without your raid group reading this over for you. #Clique