Bioware, Tor is....

Paix_Toujours

I am too

I posted recently saying I wasn't going to resub until high resolution textures come into normal gameplay, but I've decided to stay.

In fact, this game has persuaded me to watch all of the star wars movies and I'm loving it - though it's now becoming a major source of procrastination in regards to university :)

These forums are very strange though...and I'm a frequenter of VN boards so that's saying something. I've never known a crowd of gamers to be so annoyed that there are frequent patches

I am too

I posted recently saying I wasn't going to resub until high resolution textures come into normal gameplay, but I've decided to stay.

In fact, this game has persuaded me to watch all of the star wars movies and I'm loving it - though it's now becoming a major source of procrastination in regards to university :)

These forums are very strange though...and I'm a frequenter of VN boards so that's saying something. I've never known a crowd of gamers to be so annoyed that there are frequent patches

These people are here just to whine and troll, so whatever BW does, the ywill whine. I doubt they even ever logged in game....

I love this game as well, most fun MMO I've ever played.

Sure it has issues and bugs, but all games have them. So far the bugs of SW:TOR has been far less annoying to me then the bugs wow has had..

The green lasers covering the whole screen, IS a tad annoying though.

They must pay you pretty well for saying such BS. :D

There are many more satisfied customers than you think.

The difference is that those who like the game do not spend their time on these forums, they actually play the game.

I would be if I wasn't at my lunch break at work.

But i think you got it wrong actually. People are not paid to say they are satified with the game, they pay to play a game they enjoy.

I know this game has many flaws but many people enjoy it so far. So please let them enjoy the game.

I'm having loads of fun!

I love the story, I love the small, funny, special side missions you can find when questing, and I'm even doing exploration stuff I've never really been bothered to do in other MMOs.

While leveling on Tattoine I speedstered around the whole dune sea to get the whole map explored, and I'm picking up datacrons and codex updates.

ce owners are just too ashamed to admit their mistake

Made me chuckle

£150 for a broken game- Well that's incorrect - Broken would mean it could be fixed. the game is the way it is, Because that's all they can do- Well apart from giving us Zombies -

We all like Zombies Right?

There are some issues that need fixing, but so far this is the best MMO I have played in a long, long time. And I think I can never play another MMO without this type of story telling.

I have never made many alts in other games as I have never seen the need to as it is usually very boring leveling the second time, but not with this game, here it is actually interesting making alts.

There are some issues that need fixing, but so far this is the best MMO I have played in a long, long time. And I think I can never play another MMO without this type of story telling.

I have never made many alts in other games as I have never seen the need to as it is usually very boring leveling the second time, but not with this game, here it is actually interesting making alts.

And this is going up against - how many other Sub's MMO -

Erm Rift- Eve - maybe DCUO which is now FTP and Wow

So its the Best MMO you have played out of the 3 that are available -

And what competition does ToR have there is nothing else out to play ..

I'd just like to also thank Bioware for what I think if you look at it realistically, has been a fairly lightly buggy (for something of this scale is never going to be bug free on release) game!

I am loving the journey on both my main Republic and Empire toons, and the alts are interesting just for their class quests and gameplay. The game lures me in, I care about my toons and more peculiarly for my companions too - well done. I had become blase (blasay? sp?) about my toons in other MMO's which had just become a bit of a loot grind after demolishing new content in the 1st week.

I consider myself a hardcore raider in other MMO's but in this I am happy to enjoy the ride, soak up the knowledge I find in my net trawls, discovering the crafting systems, and I even enjoy the diversion of pvp and space missions... I never used to PVP in other games but because I am not insta smegged in SWTOR upon entering PVP I have played it more than any other game.

My one fear is that at the end... there is a lack of stuff to do, we've all heard the super fast levellers complaining. Well I hope that by the time I get to 50 on my 2 mains there'll be more stuff up there. In addition I reckon there's still a lot for me to learn in this game... and I'd still be interested in levelling other classes for their class stories.... but all I'm really saying in this rambling last paragraph is... i hope they continue to cure the bugs and add new content to keep the majority happy...

Don't drop the ball...! Happy 1 month anniversary, I have been thrilled!

And hello to all you realists out there!

Mojoh / Terrorvision

Nightmare Lands