Why so much crying in ranked when it's not warranted lol

AocaVII

It's a melee fight, healer tank and melee dps etc. I'm playing a merc. Thus, I need to kite. IDC if you are on a merc; you are not going to fair well with a mara and jugg on top of you.

So basically I can't kite and stay on the intended target without being in melee range. The irony is I didn't die, and we won. Nothing is dying bc of fluff aoe bull with tanks and heals etc. and we went to the acid and lost one match of the three. Omg let's go and cry to Mommy.

OMG " The tank did more dps than you" "Stop quing"

Was the tank being obfuscated off cool down, pressured the entire match, stunned and taunted off cool down? NO they don't do that to tanks.

Yes you can do high dps on a tank with dps gear/aoes when no one is dying and the numbers are fluffed.

Meanwhile, I'm at 2/10 health trying to stay alive while the tank has no pressure, is allowed to wear dps gear and stroll around casually.

Look at the bigger picture and not numbers especially when the person don't die. I took more damage than anyone.

Burst classes do more dps when stuff actually dies because there's not enough up time for the slower TTK from aoe and dot classes.

I would say to think more abstractly and wholistic, rather than concrete

I literally was falling out of my chair loling. I mean I really must be bad. I've healed for 13-17k in ranked. Done 9-10k dps on multiple classes in ranked since launch or the equivalent for gear changes over the years, and not bull fluff aoe dot garbage where nothing dies. I guess that means you're bad.

Ty for the lols

Edited by AocaVII

I know this is a troll post and most of what I say will get ignored but rather than the usual "your bad LTP" I'm going to try and help....

In healer/tank solo ranked matches, typically the team with more pressure will win because

a) it is solo ranked so communication and coordination is non-existent.

b) since the 6.0 nerf to healing, dps can outheal a healer (even a good one).

c) pressure creates a snowball effect that forces the enemy team to pay close attention to their cooldowns and do less damage. In other words, the best defense is offense.

So what does pressure mean?

a) doing a lot of damage. This can be aoe damage or single target damage.

b) controlling and shutting down the healer with CC and interrupts.

But mostly a) doing a lot of damage.

With that in mind.... let's talk about your post.

It's a melee fight, healer tank and melee dps etc. I'm playing a merc. Thus, I need to kite. IDC if you are on a merc; you are not going to fair well with a mara and jugg on top of you.

Kiting is good to a degree. But if you are running out of guard range, LoSing your healer, then you are kiting too much. You have support classes on your team. Let them support you.

Also players, especially bad players, tend to kite so hard and so much that they stop themselves from doing any damage. Don't kite at the expensive of your dps, especially in a healer/tank game where your support classes should support you.

Nothing is dying bc of fluff aoe bull with tanks and heals etc. and we went to the acid and lost one match of the three. Omg let's go and cry to Mommy.

If the tank out dpsed you, then nothing died because you didn't do enough damage. Like I said before, pressure is key in tank/healer games.

Yes, tanks can do a lot of damage. No, tanks cannot and should not be doing more damage than the dps. Not in any situation or circumstance should you be out damaged by a tank.

Was the tank being obfuscated off cool down, pressured the entire match, stunned and taunted off cool down? NO they don't do that to tanks.

As a merc there are many utilities and a good set bonus that you can take that gives you practically unlimited interrupt immunity. I recommend taking it. It is strong.

Also recommend practicing your rotation and priority system as a merc. You should also practice APM and uptime in regs. Will definitely help you do more dps. If you are getting out dpsed by a tank you have a lot more problems than "obfuscated and stunned."

Burst classes do more dps when stuff actually dies because there's not enough up time for the slower TTK from aoe and dot classes.

Buddy, this makes literally 0 sense. This is the kind of logic and reasoning that players pull up their asses to justify **** gameplay. Listen to your team and take suggestions and criticism and you will get better.

Edited by septru

That's exactly the point. I couldn't kite because I had to be close to an all melee fight. I had two melee on top of me lol IDK maybe I wasn't being healed or guarded. I was laughing too hard at how sensitive people are 😂

I never mentioned being interrupted;

I was literally at 2/10 health having to heal myself.

You're also implying that aoes and dots kill faster than direct burst damage which is just not true lol

I was healing you in a group where you said "stack them so I can aoe and dot" . You know the one that we lost 👍

How fast can a pt kill you now. It's like 3.0 lol

I don't think I need a lesson on dps. I have done top DPS on most classes for about 8 years in ranked and in regs but thanks.

You can't cry over one game where you don't even know the player, their past, and think they can't DPS but apparently they can CRY lololololol

You shouldn't be crying even if you win.

Most Mercs would have not even survived in the situation that I was in👍 The team would have wiped tbh. They should be happy that I didn't die and thank me 😌 I think LMAO

I'm not trying to prove I'm good. I don't need to impress anyone. This is a troll thread to show how sensitive people are even when they win and quick to judge. I had gold on one of my Mercs last season. I'm very bad. I know.

But ya maybe I still need to learn to play ig 😂

Edited by AocaVII

So basically I can't kite and stay on the intended target without being in melee range. The irony is I didn't die, and we won. Nothing is dying bc of fluff aoe bull with tanks and heals etc. and we went to the acid and lost one match of the three. Omg let's go and cry to Mommy.

Yes you can do high dps on a tank with dps gear/aoes when no one is dying and the numbers are fluffed.

Meanwhile, I'm at 2/10 health trying to stay alive while the tank has no pressure, is allowed to wear dps gear and stroll around casually.

Look at the bigger picture and not numbers especially when the person don't die. I took more damage than anyone.

I would say to think more abstractly and wholistic, rather than concrete

I literally was falling out of my chair loling. I mean I really must be bad. I've healed for 13-17k in ranked. Done 9-10k dps on multiple classes in ranked since launch or the equivalent for gear changes over the years, and not bull fluff aoe dot garbage where nothing dies. I guess that means you're bad.

Ty for the lols

Welcome to the way of the new world, bro. Where everyone is acutely aware of what is wrong with everyone else but themselves.

You will get called a troll for not pretending ranked is fun but the truth is, the game mode has never been worse, and it has the worst crowd of players left siphoning it for pixel rewards.

It's completely dead, BW needs to wipe the entire system of ranked and completely renovate everything from how the contest is scored to how they manage it. There's so many different reasons the game mode is crap it isn't even worth me going through it all. Again.

The only normal person would be someone that carries an exorbitant amount of willpower and tolerance to put up with tons of BS. I can have decent will, but my tolerance for bullsith is really low. All it takes is for me to experience 2-3 match drops or other shenanigans and I am done with ranked for the day. After a few days of this, I am done with ranked for the season. Well, for the last 3-4 seasons I have not completed them. Says a lot to me.

Oh, OP don't argue with him. He has already admitted to vote-kicking people, abusing it. He uses it against people he just doesn't like. Not even that they abd, we got other posters here that been kicked just for siths and giggles. So, don't waste your breath his words are about as worthwhile as what you and I wipe on toilet paper.

Edited by Lhancelot

Welcome to the way of the new world, bro. Where everyone is acutely aware of what is wrong with everyone else but themselves.

You will get called a troll for not pretending ranked is fun but the truth is, the game mode has never been worse, and it has the worst crowd of players left siphoning it for pixel rewards.

It's completely dead, BW needs to wipe the entire system of ranked and completely renovate everything from how the contest is scored to how they manage it. There's so many different reasons the game mode is crap it isn't even worth me going through it all. Again.

The only normal person would be someone that carries an exorbitant amount of willpower and tolerance to put up with tons of BS. I can have decent will, but my tolerance for bullsith is really low. All it takes is for me to experience 2-3 match drops or other shenanigans and I am done with ranked for the day. After a few days of this, I am done with ranked for the season. Well, for the last 3-4 seasons I have not completed them. Says a lot to me.

Oh, OP don't argue with him. He has already admitted to vote-kicking people, abusing it. He uses it against people he just doesn't like. Not even that they abd, we got other posters here that been kicked just for siths and giggles. So, don't waste your breath his words are about as worthwhile as what you and I wipe on toilet paper.

It's been a joke for years BUT I like the challenge better than regs, sometimes.

ATM I like the tears and crying of the people who take it serious so yea I get my kicks out of others foolish priorities i.e. caring what people think about you on a video game and building your self image on what others think of you. IDK it's fun to watch ig; also, looking for attention and validation from people on a stupid game, extremely pathetic lol

I'm not going of get bent out of shape about rating but I will play hard.

I can get a good rating if I sit on the game all day and wait for the right people to be on, dodge win traders etc.

But I only played a lot when I had an injury and had no life lol

I dumped the game and the baggage when I was ready to do so.

Edited by AocaVII

As a merc there are many utilities and a good set bonus that you can take that gives you practically unlimited interrupt immunity. I recommend taking it. It is strong.

What set bonus is that? I mean the only thing I can think of is "Notorious" because it gives an extra charge to Power Surge, which by making an ability instant effectively makes its cast interrupt-immune.

What set bonus is that? I mean the only thing I can think of is "Notorious" because it gives an extra charge to Power Surge, which by making an ability instant effectively makes its cast interrupt-immune.

Take Supercharged defense (utility) and the Concentrated Fire (setbonus) for immunity during supercharged gas and supercharged gas up a lot more frequently.

People cry all the time in this game in ranked for most people ranked is the top of the world and there is nothing besides it, so they take it quite personally.

ATM I am doing weekly on my dot sin and its a blast I tell you :D so much hate.

People cry all the time in this game in ranked for most people ranked is the top of the world and there is nothing besides it, so they take it quite personally.

ATM I am doing weekly on my dot sin and its a blast I tell you :D so much hate.

Lmao good for you!

It is quite satisfying.

Lmao good for you!

It is quite satisfying.

Yeah and when u look at the numbers its sometimes silly. It is as you wrote there are many circumstances to a match. That is what I like about ranked its random in many ways. While I play a hatred sin, which is the worst spec atm I can do well in certain matches.

Crying in ranked is the norm....why...there are a handful of players who control it. If you not part of their group....you are an outsider. I am fine with it, cause I respect them as much as they respect me....rhymes with hero! Edited by Nickodemous