Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

7/21 and Not Invited Thread.

Nataraja
12.13.2011 , 07:34 AM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by Bugjuice View Post
Sigh... fail staggered launch...
Um... just what do you think is a staggered launch? Seriously it means it goes in waves... not until the line reaches a certain person and then denies the rest.
"Simple does not mean easy" - R Jones Sensei
Kindred Spirits - Mature multi-gaming guild
Empire: Kindread Spirits - Republic: Kindred Spirits

Bulldogs_Rule
12.13.2011 , 07:34 AM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by Menka View Post
Seriously?

Complaining already? Wait till the next day before making a thread. They are sending invites out in waves.

EVERYONE from the 21th will get in today. Be patient!
This forum was built on speculation. Why stop just because the game is in early access?
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Short: Georg thinks in all likelyhood this is a typical storm in a teacup. Those are cool, but not entirely productive.

Kryptoniic
12.13.2011 , 07:34 AM | #213
I suggest you all RELAX. When you do get in, you wont be able to enjoy the game as much through all the tears in your eyes.

tangotime
12.13.2011 , 07:34 AM | #214
I'm almost glad i didn't get to registere on 7/21. now i have nothing to cry about...Oh wait, no, that part sucks...

Budamil
12.13.2011 , 07:34 AM | #215
No one who preordered in August through December is in the beta yet people. This may be news...but people lie.
Never Forget--20 September 2011--

Traesk
12.13.2011 , 07:35 AM | #216
7-21 and nothing yet. I only wish that they would tell us when the next wave will be.

translucentwolf
12.13.2011 , 07:35 AM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinfulness View Post
If you had half a brain you would realize that many people are angry because they made sure to pre-order early so they could get specific character names, but due to Bioware pulling this cute stunt, those that too initiative to pre-order as soon as possible got screwed.
How so? There's no evidence that Early Access is being given out of order.

And really, what's in a name?
That which does not kill you merely postpones the inevitable.

Zhit
12.13.2011 , 07:35 AM | #218
Pre-ordered from Origin and entered code on 7/22. No access to the game--"There is currently no active subscription on this account"

Guild mate from WoW is playing, has been for a while. He ordered in September and is gloating on vent about his invite. He is playing right now.

Artthen
12.13.2011 , 07:37 AM | #219
Hello everyone and welcome back! We know you are excited to gain access to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, and we ask that all discussion about the receipt of early access invitations be consolidated into this thread. Thank you!