Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on February 9th in order to apply Game Update 4.1. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: Tuesday, February 9th 2016

TIME: 5AM - 9AM PST (1PM - 5PM GMT)

VERSION: 4.1

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, February 8th.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Lord Ptach! May this sacrifice *throw all the 30% surge specs on the alter* please your eternal *leads all the sages healer facerolling their keyboard to the alter* greatness *sprays the alter with fuel*!! May this sacrifice makes you belive we are worthy of your patch notes!!!!! *Light up the alter*

Oh Lord Ptach! May this sacrifice *throw all the 30% surge specs on the alter* please your eternal *leads all the sages healer facerolling their keyboard to the alter* greatness *sprays the alter with fuel*!! May this sacrifice makes you belive we are worthy of your patch notes!!!!! *Light up the alter*

Am I missing something? How does one get a "30% Surge" spec post-4.0?

I must be missing something, too. How is throwing, leading and lighting up something that's been altered going to work? And it's not really a sacrifice if you have to coerce, or force, someone to alter his or herself. Sacrifice is voluntary.

On a side note. Who wants to guess at how many "How long is maintenance/When will the servers be back up?" Or "No / Little Notification of Maintenance." Or just general rage posts there'll be on Twitter?

Edited by PorsaLindahl

I hope this bug gets fixed. (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=847865)

I mean, after Four months, and EIGHT patches, this still hasn't been fixed. I mean, what could the 4.0 patch have broken to cause this to happen? I just hope it get's fixed in 4.1.

Those cinematic errors have been around since beta. Not just the last 4 months.

Let's hope that after this patch they don't break something which is currently working fine...cannot remember the last time a patch was performed without profanity flowing freely

It would be like catching a fly with a bow at 30 meters. We relax about that.

No, that specific error hasn't been around since launch, I have old screenshots of dual wielding characters in cutscenes prior to 4.0 and that bug wasn't around. It was introduced with 4.0.

then why does my trooper always draw his nonexistent pistol in the trooper story arc?

then why does my trooper always draw his nonexistent pistol in the trooper story arc?

How does that pertain to the dual wielding bug? I was talking specifically about that bug, since the person I was quoting was implying it's been around since launch when it hasn't. It was introduced in 4.0. Wasn't saying anything about any other bugs (although what you mentioned isn't really a bug so much as it is a not-so-great design choice, one that's also shared by the Imperial Agent).

Edited by The-Kaitou-Kid