1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues List

recsa

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only now realized the pun on patch 1.4...

Error from Beyond!

Keep up the great work Recsa! :)

Not sure how much these are related to 1.4:

- after changing the crystals to black-orange ones I often see lines in that color flashing from top of screen (or camera position?) to my character

- ops training dummy on my ship entered evade mode

Did the nVidia driver update yesterday help the stutter? It wasn't listed in the driver patch notes I saw but wonder if it helped any.

Not really from my perspective. I still can not play at the settings that I could prior to patch 1.4. I can play in shodows/shading (low/low) with out stutter. Prior to 1.4 I could play at high.

I guess that's nice when a nVidia driver update helps the Pandas and Bioware does not takes a step backwards.

Actually that happened already here but it was a driver for the Charr that my lightsabers took a hit. And the Asura called Bioware "Bookah"

Edited by Jacen_Starsolo

I guess that's nice when a nVidia driver update helps the Pandas and Bioware does not takes a step backwards.

Actually that happened already here but it was a driver for the Charr that my lightsabers took a hit.

Agreed. When SWTOR started to bork up for me I went back to Pandas last week and had to upgrade to the latest driver for smooth game play. :cool:

Not just bullets buddy. My marauder with yellow crystals has huge yellow stripes that shoot into the sky when attacking. yay for graphics bugs.

used to happen at launch, stopped when they fixed it, now it is back.

many people reporting it across multiple cards

This is not a serious issue for me (e.g. compared to disconnects and performance issues) but I see it also. i've seen it on fleet where the strip is coming off some graphic element and I can make it appear or disappear by moving around.

I have a gtx 560ti

BTW, my frame rate has been fine but I have a guild mate who had a great frame rate that went to hell with the recent update.

Since 1.4 I had an annoying little bug (my GF doesn't have it on her game) where whenever I want to change the color of a chat channel, I need to do it manually with the numbers because the 'color circle' does not respond to clicking in it. All it does is then move the popup window with the circle around instead of applying a different color.

Since 1.4 I had an annoying little bug (my GF doesn't have it on her game) where whenever I want to change the color of a chat channel, I need to do it manually with the numbers because the 'color circle' does not respond to clicking in it. All it does is then move the popup window with the circle around instead of applying a different color.

Its not fixed on PTS either, I was messing with that earlier today

I'm still getting the white box, stuttering and the buggy lines/lazer effects. Graphics are still messed up. Any ETA on a fix or any acknowledgment that these issues do, in-fact, exist? H-H-Hello? I-I-Is A-A-A-nyone t-t-t-here? the graphics are broken! Edited by MorgonKara

• 2 months later...

I appear to have encountered a bug which keeps me from finishing my class (Imperial Agent) quest. I've kept this as spoiler-free as possible.

At the end of of Doom and the Dark Temple quest, there is a potential additional battle. It was difficult enough that, after a few tries, I walked out of the instance rather than give it another go.

I have since been locked out of the instance, it indicating that I am "not eligible to enter at this time." But because I haven't finished this final battle, I can't continue on the class quest.