Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

Seriously guys. Stop posting your Pre-order date...It's not going to help you.

Yeah, posting pre order data is useless :p

More seriously though, it says something about the current trust in the BioWare brand when people are believing the trolls over SR on the Dec pre orders getting in bit. It doesn't say anything good though.

Edited by Vastalee
removed joke

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they have failed the gaming community and the damage is done. It will take a miracle for them to make this fiasco right. The reality they planned early access ALL WRONG...

That are Treating EGA as a stress Beta and that is a terrible LIE to paying customers....so they are admitting their servers MAY not be able to handle all the people that have already paid for the game?

How else is it to be interpreted other than the servers can not handle the launch ??????

I am worried I paid 90 bucks for a game with terrible servers and service...

and no one talks about the Grace Period at all I guess it is a dead issue now?

My Pre-order said nothing about "waves" and staggered invites this is BULL CRAP! PERIOD!:mad:

Except no one IS a paying customer yet. as even the access time etc with the game isnt valid yet.

and besides there isnt a single person on my current server who wasnt July 21st/22nd/23rd

Originally Posted by Davidc

Worst game launch ever, how the hell are you supposed to group with your friends to level up and enjoy the game when we all start at different times?

Don't think EA realise that when advertising withing the UK and EU `early access' as a feature of pre-order and then not delivering it for everyone at the same time, they are breaking the law, particularly when they have taken £5.00 deposit for the pre-order.

Wonder how many folks will have to complain to Trading Standards as a result?

This isn't a launch. This is EARLY GAME ACCESS. I don't see the words LAUNCH any where in there.

Please stop calling it the 'worst launch ever'