November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty folks. Looks like we're all in. I'm 11/30 or 12/1 and i'm in. I was right there on the margin. So guys its been real. Novermberists UNITE! We have been the most happy people in the forums and have been having so much fun the past couple days. Sad that I wont see you guys till i get off work but keep the faith and keep the positivity!

*turns off lights*

*locks up the doors and windows*

Ordered 11/27, ebntered code 12/7, got in now... and have to go cook dinner and spend time with my wife and otherwise act like a mature adult for the next two hours or so. Key word: "act". :)

I'm sure there is quite a few us out there, me being one;)

Big thanks to all the Novemberites sharing this thread for the last few days. It was lovely to spend the time with entertaining, conversational folks, rather than griping, threatening children.

If anyone does set up a guild, let us know which server, and the exact name?

:ph_thank_you:

Alrighty folks. Looks like we're all in. I'm 11/30 or 12/1 and i'm in. I was right there on the margin. So guys its been real. Novermberists UNITE! We have been the most happy people in the forums and have been having so much fun the past couple days. Sad that I wont see you guys till i get off work but keep the faith and keep the positivity!

*turns off lights*

*locks up the doors and windows*

True, true.

Well said my friend!

Just an extended post, while the game is down (Who has time to post when game is up eh??!!!) to say thank you all for the best waiting time ever, had a good laugh with you all for a few days! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

See you in game :D *sends hugs to all*

Ps: Today it's a new waiting game as I hit F5 on the server page.. LOL. Maybe I'll see you in here while we wait ;)

Edited by MiraZorro

Thanks so much for the last couple of days, got in yesterday 3rd wave. loving it......

Couldn't have survived this most traumatic period without the rest of you Novemberites. So thanks again for the laughs

Merry Christmas to you all and a happy new year

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo.. it's been a while, how are all my fellow novemberites doing?? Where did you end up, and what has become your main, if any? (I can't decide myself yet, I keep playing different chars up to 25, then starting a new one. All of them healers though, that's all they have in common)

Any nice guilds out there on Sith'ari with Novemberites in them...? *winkwink*

Xx