Tulak Hord (Germany) Login-Server unreachable or Game disconnect

Sylvannai

It started around 11:00 pm CET (4:00 pm in Austin, Texas) when I was thrown onto the server selections in the game and then I was unable to log in.

After that it was either no longer possible to reach the server selection when rebooting or I could log in after another reboot, but in the game there was a disconnect immediately.

This lasted until then, then I had given it up.

(about 17: 21 clock in Austin / Texas)

My Internet line is stable, that's not the point.

Had the same issue last night, couldn't connect to Darth Malgus server at all after I got disconnected.

Analysed route with pingpotter and there was huge package loss between my location (Germany) and the server.

Because all the EU servers are in the same location, it's likely you experienced the same.

Could connect to the US servers just fine.

Tested again at around 2 a.m and could again connect to EU servers, so hope whatever was wrong with my route got fixed.

Anyway don't think it's a server issue or a bioware issue cause the package loss happend before it ever reached the server.

@ Stellalunacat,

in fact, it seems to be running smoothly again.

Just logged in, without any problems and without Server delays.

(very slight fluctuations are normal)

Let's hope it's over now. :)

Your Note The subject of the Tool, which can perform an Analysis to examine the online Connection for vulnerabilities, was very good. :)

Will do that often again.

(forget again and again so to investigate the connection. ^^)

Only there was a Patch before with Server maintenance and there was only the suspicion, that against once there was interference with the subject of the Login / Game Server, as we have experienced it often enough in the past. ^^

Many Greetings

Edited by Sylvannai