Satele Shan Hairstyle for character creation

Can we please get Satele Shans Old Hairstyle (The one she had during the class stories etc.) as a Cartel Market item. I think it would look really good. We also got the Hairstyles of Lana, Koth and Senya, so i don't see a reason why we can't get Satele's. I, and i suspect many others, would love to be able to buy and use this, so please add this. Edited by ThePieKnight

YES! Although, if I make an alt jedi I can't use it until later in her story. Maybe story wise as a tribute to her old master? That'd be cool. :) Or just add more hair options that actually take the colors well, or just generally look good. (style and texture wise)

• 1 year later...

Why not.

I'd really like more buns too. (something like the one Padmé has on Geonosis, that'd be nice, or other bun styles), cuz buns are cool, they don't clip thought clothes.

Oh and that the hair colours be the same as the oldest hair styles, like black being really black and not that odd dark greenish colour.

Or the reddish brown being really reddish brown and not become orange on the other haistyles

Edited by Goreshaga

• 3 years later...

That would be nice to see. I am all for new hairstyles!

Maybe they could also do some anime hairstyles, and some really long hairstyles that go down the back, similar to Twilek lekku. Maybe long twintails or long hair that reaches the butt.

A set of variations I hope they do is a set of samurai ponytails, one with a small tail of hair at the back, and another with a long tail of hair at the back.

Preferably for both genders.

I am hoping that they will release long hairstyles for both genders, as then I can use them to make my character Z'saber look like Zero from the Mega Man X series.

Why not.

I'd really like more buns too. (something like the one Padmé has on Geonosis, that'd be nice, or other bun styles), cuz buns are cool, they don't clip thought clothes.

Oh and that the hair colours be the same as the oldest hair styles, like black being really black and not that odd dark greenish colour.

Or the reddish brown being really reddish brown and not become orange on the other haistyles

Yes, I am all for more buns! I wish there were more options for curly or wavy hair too, but I'm not sure it works very well in-game. The wavy bob shows my character as bald when she runs around. I guess her head is shaved underneath...